Whoever Wins the $1.6 BILLION Lottery:

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Whoever on QQ Forum wins the latest Mega Millions Lottery Jackpot valued at $1.6 billion [and counting] has to buy EVERY member of the forum:

-1x-1.jpg

$50K

https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/senneheiser-reveals-50000-orpheus-headphones/

mega-millions-jackpot-b0215a3a4ed0b01f.jpg

Last edited:
As much as it's a fantasy of many people to win a big lottery....to win that much would probably change your life forever...and not in a good way....former lottery winners have been kidnapped...robbed...poisoned....can you imagine what some desperate people would do to get some of the money with a jackpot that high....the people you could trust in your life would be very few....and when I see these people going on TV and letting the world know who they are...I just shake my head...they are putting a target on their back...and a BILLION dollar payday would bring out all the crazies....

As much as it's a fantasy of many people to win a big lottery....to win that much would probably change your life forever...and not in a good way....former lottery winners have been kidnapped...robbed...poisoned....can you imagine what some desperate people would do to get some of the money with a jackpot that high....the people you could trust in your life would be very few....and when I see these people going on TV and letting the world know who they are...I just shake my head...they are putting a target on their back...and a BILLION dollar payday would bring out all the crazies....

KIAS (Keep it Anonymous stupid) :censored:

....and when I see these people going on TV and letting the world know who they are...I just shake my head...they are putting a target on their back...and a BILLION dollar payday would bring out all the crazies....

Aren't they required to go public? (That said, outside of commercials, have you ever heard the name of a National Clearing House winner?).

Aren't they required to go public? (That said, outside of commercials, have you ever heard the name of a National Clearing House winner?).

If you ever watch HGTV they have a show called My Lottery Dream Home...not only do you get to see the winners you get their names and what city they are from....the only requirement for the Florida Lottery is your name and city and the amount of the winning ticket..and date won...when you see a picture of the winners on the Lottery website it's not a requirement...it's up to the winners if they want one displayed...

As far as Publisher's Clearinghouse....how hard would it be to find out the winner's identity...you can get pictures and names and cities here

So when you or GOS 3.0 win the $1.6 Billion dollar mega millions............how would your life change, Clinty? Since I don't play.....there's NO chance in hell of me winning but you're right on so many levels. A couple in my town won a substantial fortune and the first thing they did was get divorced throwing the kids into a dizzying tailspin and another large winner in Pennsylvania was so intent on buying his friends and relatives cars and other luxury items....he ended up broke .... and in debt.

That old adage...."watch what you wish for..." has never more seriously been in vogue.

But then again ..........

I got my $10.00 ticket.

If you win, Markie, you can build an audiophile~in~law suite on the side of your house where your good bud Ralphie can live [it better be GIGUNDUS] and we can exchange surround discs and live on Jack, brew and WEED...and gourmet Pizzas!

And SCREW the neighbors over noise complaints!!!!!!! McIntosh and Meridian RULE!

Last edited:
I would defo do that! Infact you could have had $232,828.87 to spend every day since 1999. :ROFLMAO: Enough for some party! Or get a Ferrari and a fancy pair of headphones delivered every day with the newspaper? Too bad I can't get a ticket!

Glad you did your math, Master Smithers!

Well, here's one ticket you Can have:

Back