Rhino to Release Doobie Brothers QUADIO Edition! (ARCHIVE THREAD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Ralph, good question mate (y)
i'll double check which Vn. I ran thru the SM when i'm back at the computer and let you know. off the top of my head it's potentially an old WEA French or German pressed CD, i don't have the album on vinyl.

Thanks, Matey. BTW, almost ALL of the 2017 Warner Japan STEREO [only] Doobie SACD remasters are OOP which may have prompted US based Rhino to reissue these four QUAD BD~As. I only have their LIVE one [Farewell Doobie Concert on SACD] and it does sound pretty spectacular. Perhaps RHINO should also consider releasing some of the Stereo Doobie albums on BD~A, as well. Now, that would be some boxset [YIKES]!

Last edited:
Snood needs to verify that credit card - please have name, card number and verification code ready so that Snood may best server you :eek:

Snooooooooooooood Kidding

daaaaaaaaamn

Nooooooooooooo Ban Snood....................gimme me COUCH!!!!!

you're a mod now Snoodypoos! you can BAN people! ;)

(get me that couch and popcorn will ya! faakkk!) :ROFLMAO:

Sincere Congrats, Snood and just remember, EVERYTHING in MODERATION and enclosed is a $25 gift certificate to be applied to the purchase of a reinforced Athletic Jock Support from :SB:LB Republic....as you're gonna need one!

And will your first official duty be firing the entire cabinet???????????** :devilish: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ymM76vmvL._SY445_.jpg [ONE SIZE FITS ALL]

**Or, demote rtbluray to RTLOSSY DVD~V? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I can't wait to part with my $$$$ for this one! Absolutely love the first four records ( Michael McDonald era not so much ). As far as some QQers complaining about the issues with the Chicago set, think of other releases with glitches that were NOT corrected. So I give Rhino credit for correcting the flawed discs, even though the problem was only with the stereo mixes which a lot of us would probably never listen to anyway. Like many others, I expressed my interest in a Doobies Quadio release in all my correspondence concerning my replacement discs. So thank you, Rhino for listening. The squeaky wheel(s) maybe really DO get the grease!

I can't wait to part with my $$$$ for this one! Absolutely love the first four records ( Michael McDonald era not so much ). As far as some QQers complaining about the issues with the Chicago set, think of other releases with glitches that were NOT corrected. So I give Rhino credit for correcting the flawed discs, even though the problem was only with the stereo mixes which a lot of us would probably never listen to anyway. Like many others, I expressed my interest in a Doobies Quadio release in all my correspondence concerning my replacement discs. So thank you, Rhino for listening. The squeaky wheel(s) maybe really DO get the grease!

right on! (y)
that's the changin' squeaky wheels of fortune for ya! drivin' us on and on.. winnin', sometimes losin', as soon as its here, it's gone.. ;)

on that note, what with these Surround releases sometimes being more limited/finite, more seriously, i'll be pre-ordering a Doobies Quadio Box ASAP, I think it may turn out to be a highly desired hot ticket item down the line..

Like so many others here, my elbows are going to be sore from jockeying for first in line position. But I’ll still take a “believe it when I see it” attitude until it is officially announced.

If this does happen, it will be a big testament to the power of this forum, IMO. We all clamored loudly for this release and were all a big part of the reason the Chicago set sold out and was (presumably) successful for Rhino.

This one is going to feel like “our” package in many ways.

If the cover ends up looking anything like rtbluray’s design, we will know for sure! ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back