WYWH Immersion Box Set back in stock at Burning Shed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give this one a whirl - Amazon Global for 82.33 plus 4 bux shipping........

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-l...r?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1552609506&sr=8-1

Snood bought The Wall Immersion from Amazon Global New for same price - perfect condition NEW - they charged an extra 10 bux shipping , but Snood was able to get 10 bux credit :rocks

Just bought this Immersion WYWH from global tooooooo - had 55 amazon bux - they charged an extra 8 bux for shipping, which Snood will get back after me receive item. Total with tax and shipping was 100.16 after me 8.48 bux back 91.68 and after me 55 bux in Amazon bux 36.68 🇸🇧rocks:SB

Already had the Bluray disc me bought from Amazon UK a few years ago when they weirdly came up..........for like 35 or 40 bux. But Immersion Box for 36 ummm yeah :LB

Gonna stay away from the DSOTM immersion due to the bluray issues - but already have that bluray too from Amazon UK ( went bad this year, but replaced with recent new too) Soooooo all koo :giggle:

Got my immersion WYWH today from Amazon - seller is Amazon Global (which is Amazon) - see above posts for more info

Perfect condition sealed ....even though the box looked pretty roughed up lol

So 2 for 2 on the Boxsets from Amazon Global both perfect and cheapest out there :rocks

Got my immersion WYWH today from Amazon - seller is Amazon Global (which is Amazon) - see above posts for more info

Perfect condition sealed ....even though the box looked pretty roughed up lol

So 2 for 2 on the Boxsets from Amazon Global both perfect and cheapest out there :rocks
Mine is due Monday from the same place. Was like $82. Hopefully this one will show up.
Not to be nosy, but what is Snood's home planet :)
I'm in the Great Pacific Northwest

Mmmmm. The Immersion set has 2 different surround mixes plus a good concert recording on the second CD with the early versions of SOYCD and two Animals tracks. Good stuff!
Oh ya- I don't think you can get a better offer of such a good- well, excellent offering of various productions of the album. same with DSOTM. 5.1 lossless and lossy, ( not Lassie or Timmy!) ( or a glass of milk because Timmy keeps falling in the well!):smokin the 4.0, stereo, and live cuts. I just don't like all the BS that is in the package. Just much rather have the discs. and not all the other crap that means nothing anyway at least to me. Like the band but not obsessed.

I have the SACD. Is the quad mix on the Immersion set worth plunking down the extra cash?
I will say yes, with this caveat: the quad mix is cool, and more active and discrete than the 5.1, BUT, I have to turn down my surrounds by about 3 db. Otherwise, they overpower the mix.
I do not have this problem with the DSotM 4.0 or really any other album I can think of off the top of my head.

Mine is due Monday from the same place. Was like $82. Hopefully this one will show up.
Not to be nosy, but what is Snood's home planet :)
I'm in the Great Pacific Northwest

Snood in Florida...wow that is quick....mine took about a week or lIL more....like me said.....my wall was double boxed but wywh was single box couple of bububles.... box was beat up on both but luckily these pf immersion have a real hard outer core so no damage at all on both

Think you will love it especially at that price 8)

Snood, I was wondering your location because mine was ordered the day this was posted so that's like 12 days.

Mine arrived today. Like Snood, the packaging it was shipped in left a little to be desired - standard thin cardboard Amazon box, a few sheets of crumpled up brown paper. Box looked pretty beat up but again like Snood there was not a single dent on the goods inside.

Back