Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator: Pre-Order List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herewith I want to confirm (as you asked) my order of one demodulator. Marcel Lenders, Netherlands

Hello,

I sent a pm on this also, but I'd like to confirm my order here as well, and I'd like two extra stylus with mine. Pm me if you need any other info.

thanks,

William

Barkdog; quadroWalter; quadro-klaus; imwallnj; aludra; medkill; noteme; Bigbird6597; quattro64; rbienstock

I've added/confirmed your names on the list. Have a great day. If you've replied and haven't had your name confirmed, please send me a PM.

Mike
list keeper

Well, I originally ordered in post #69 and I still don't know where the money is going to come from but I am confirming my order here.

Thanks,
Doug - praying for a miracle!

I sent a message to place a pre-order for a Dorren unit a couple of months back. Do I need to send a separate message to confirm this order? If so, Please consider this my confirmation message. How do we find out when, where and how to make payment?

Thanks

Dan

Please add me for one of these spectacular units and 2 spare stylus. Confirmed, just let me know when it will be ready and how much/where/who to pay. Thank you for all your work on this and all the contributions over the years! Worked in broadcast engineering since 1970's NEW I new Lou Dorren name from somewhere!

Del

NOTE TO ALL: For those not already on the list, please feel confident that if you post in this thread your intentions, they will be honored. There is still no set date for the unit to be released, and of course Lou has not asked for funds up to this point, so please only post if you are serious about obtaining one of these units when it becomes availabe.

The original price estimate was $505 for those who are just jumping in. As far as I know, this price still stands. As I get more info, I will post it here and on the main page of the forum.

Also, If you've posted your intention, there is no need to post again. Once the units are being produced, we will go through and generate a master list of purchasers and you will be able to verify that you are indeed on the list.

Thanks for your patience. Remember, Lou is doing this as a side hobby project and to keep the cost down, he is doing everything himself, so it's a matter of using his free time, which is scarce these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back