Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator: Pre-Order List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Theresa! We're glad you're here. Like the others I am very excited about a new CD-4 demodulator, and I'm looking forward to getting one. So, consider this a re-confirm for one demodulator and cartridge, and one extra stylus. Thanks for being here!

Anyone else confused about where you should be ordering what?
Stylus forum, cartridge forum, stylus forum, demodulator forum.
Poor Theresa. Must be a mess to manage.

Anyone else confused about where you should be ordering what?
Stylus forum, cartridge forum, stylus forum, demodulator forum.
Poor Theresa. Must be a mess to manage.
It's a little confusing, but here goes:

This thread is for pre-ordering the demodulator which comes with one cartridge and a stylus.

The other thread is for ordering additional carts and styli.

I'm sure everything will get firmed up eventually.

Please count me in for the new CD-4 Demodulator.
Thanks
tapper (Paul Sullivan) Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064

Hi
I want to order Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator.
Here is Questions :
Can you send to Japan ?
What is how to send ? Air cargo or Ship cargo ?
Can you research Shipping to Japan? Please Tell me it.
I want to pay on my credit card, can I ?
Sorry, I’m not good English.
So easy English please...
Thank you

Dear Monkbear:
I cannot answer that question, but I hope that it can be done. Japan has sent us many wonderful pieces of quad gear, and it would be a good thing to return the favor. Good luck with that!

The Quadfather

I hope the new demodulator can be shipped to Japan, home of those wonderful cd-4 records.

I hope the new demodulator can be shipped to Japan, home of those wonderful cd-4 records.

Someone could just have the person in Japan send them the money and then send it directly to them instead of buying from Lou. That's how I got my 2 VHD players and 3D VHD discs from Japan - found someone there willing to bid on Yahoo Japan auctions for me.

Hi
I want to order Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator.
Here is Questions :
Can you send to Japan ?
What is how to send ? Air cargo or Ship cargo ?
Can you research Shipping to Japan? Please Tell me it.
I want to pay on my credit card, can I ?
Sorry, I’m not good English.
So easy English please...
Thank you

Monkbear,

Yes we can ship to Japan, but am not sure of the shipping details yet. Right now we are just confirming the list to see how many to make. I will put you on the order list and will get back to you on the shipping details.

Thanks,
Theresa

Hello Everyone, I am going to be private messaging people this week to confirm orders for the demodulator and extra parts. If you have any questions private message me. Thanks for everyone's patience, we are getting closer to getting the final product done and out. Hope everyone has a great Holiday!!!!

Theresa

I have ordered and reordered so many times I don't remember if I did it this final time...

1 demodulator
1 spare stylus

Thanks

Lou and Company,
Nice to see this is going to happen, but i hope there is a generous allotment in the time frame allowed for everyone to accumulate funds to pay for the box. To have this wonderful opportunity presented so long ago, i would hazzard a guess nobody thought this would finally occur at end of year holiday season. Lou, you may not care, but Brad is smiling at the fact you will keep the soundfields alive in this small bunch of quadheads. Thanks again
Hello Everyone, I am going to be private messaging people this week to confirm orders for the demodulator and extra parts. If you have any questions private message me. Thanks for everyone's patience, we are getting closer to getting the final product done and out. Hope everyone has a great Holiday!!!!

Theresa

I have ordered and reordered so many times I don't remember if I did it this final time...

1 demodulator
1 spare stylus

Thanks

I know Bob, but this will be the last time you have to reconfirm your order :)
I have you on the list as confirmed. Thank you!!

Theresa

OK so a few of you do not allow private messages, so here are your FINAL CONFIRMATIONS:

4channel-jp:
My name is Theresa and I am doing final confirmations for the final order sheet. According to the list you have placed an order for 1 Demodulator, and 2 extra stylus. If this is correct let me know. If you need to make any changes before I submit the final list to Lou also let me know. Thanks for your patience!

Thank You,
Theresa

moeszizlak69:
My name is Theresa and I am doing final confirmations for the final order sheet. According to the list you have placed an order for 1 Demodulator. If this is correct let me know. If you need to make any changes before I submit the final list to Lou also let me know. Thanks for your patience!

Thank You,
Theresa

sq10
My name is Theresa and I am doing final confirmations for the final order sheet. According to the list you have placed an order for 1 Demodulator. If this is correct let me know. If you need to make any changes before I submit the final list to Lou also let me know. Thanks for your patience!

Thank You,
Theresa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back