Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator: Pre-Order List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the price is right, you can count me in too - how about using other CD-4 cartridges? Will the construction cater for that?

Z

If the price is right, you can count me in too - how about using other CD-4 cartridges? Will the construction cater for that?

Z

The price has already been announced. Look back in the thread a bit.:)

Count me in for one as well (plus replacement stylus). I hope I' not too late. One shouldn't go on holidays when important decisions are due. :)

QQ Running Total: [79]

Now another "last minute" order for one Demodulator from a fan in Dutch.

It is Marcel Lenders in Venlo.

He has received my flyer about the demodulator some days too late by a mistake from the post.

Dietrich

QQ Running Total: [80]

If it is not too late please count me in also for a decoder/cartridge set + extra stylus.

Rob

QQ Running Total: [81]

Pretty sure nobody is too late as I don't think we've even finished the protoype testing phase of the project.

With all the orders coming in, Lou might have to start a company called "The Deluxe CD-4 Demodulator Making Company" er sumpthin'. :^)

Doug

Been out of the pocket for a while....a move from Long Beach, CA to Detroit. kept me occupied. Hope I can still get an order in.

I would like one basic order. Thank you.

QQ Running Total: [82]

Please include me in this list!!
Where do I send the check!!
:banana:

QQ Running Total: [83]

... later is better then never ....
one for me pls. plus one extra stylus.
By the way, any idea on the when ?
Thanks

QQ Running Total: [84]

I posted in the other thread also put me down for 1 demodulator + 1 spare stylus

now I have at the last minute an order of 3 Demodulators. It is for 2 fans in Luzern/Switzerland, who are not until now retourned from a long trip to Australia. So they could not make orders earlier.
Dietrich

Lou has me keeping an off line "master list" for him. If anyone has a question about pre-orders, please PM me.

Right now I have 87 orders. Jon Urban's running count posted in gray at the bottom of each post, when updated to show the latest pre-orders, will be 88 less Cai Cambell (deceased). Lou/I will be confirming all pre-orders by PM before the deadline. No one need be worried about being left off the list.

Mike

Dear Lou;
One demodulator for me with a spare stylus too !!!
(hold the onions)
Although I got fired on Groundhog Day ( and of course I HAD to watch it-what a classic!!), I still have some scratch ...
Thanks.

Hey Cuadrifonico,
You do realize that this will more than likely be your only chance to obtain one of these updated demodulators ever? I doubt that there will ever be enough orders left to justify a second run. We are a small group. If there are, it will probably be because the demod is so good, that everyone wants a backup unit, but don't count on that. The legacy demods serve that function, and they're not that bad. The new demod would have to be truly outstanding to drive that demand. But then again, that's what Lou's shooting for. So, we'll see how it goes.

The Quadfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back