Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator: Pre-Order List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quadfather,

Thank you very much for the advice. I have been reading this forum and watching this thread for a couple months now (even though I just joined). I agree with you that the price is fair and understand that this is a one-time only offer; I am totally interested. My comment indicated that I am not sure I can scrap the money together in time. So, I hope that someone can message me at the final deadline and hopefully I have gathered the cash by then!

Thanks again for your recommendation!

Lou Dorren is about to begin the manufacture of his 2008 QQ CD-4 Demodulator. In order to calculate the actual selling price, he will need to get an idea of how many units he will have to initially have built. Once he gets this figure, he will be able to come up with a selling price. Remember, the demodulator will come with a CD-4 cartridge and stylus.

Here is a ballpark price guess from Lou reflective of how many units are ordered:

Buyers will also have the option of purchasing additional stylus's and cartridges.

So, if you are SERIOUS (no money required at this point) about obtaining one of these new 2008 high technology CD-4 decoders, please respond in this thread.

Indicate how many decoders you would like, and please note if you also would like any extra cartridges and/or stylus's.

DO NOT leave personal contact info in this thread. All Lou wants is a number of people interested. All of the details like shipping, payment, etc, will come in a month. Lou would like to have a 30 day period to compile the number of units he needs to make.

Please keep this thread on topic and only reply if you will be ordering one. As for information and questions concerning the demodulator, please keep them in the original thread

PLEASE NOTE: Once you post, I will add to your thread a line indicating the running total. This is not automatic, so if you don't see it in your post immediately, it's just because I haven't gotten on line and edited it yet!

:woopie

THANKS

yess i'll buy one unit please.

Because the finishing of the prototype will take further on time, i think, that also the pre-order list will have also further on validity. So I would order one additional demodulator - wheach means now alltogehter 2 for my 2 CD-4 sections in the rack.

Dietrich

Hopefully this is the right thread. I was to eager the other day, but yes, sign me up for one demodulator.
Regards
Valkvae

How can I pass this up? Put me down for one unit and an extra stylus-
Cory

I would recommend that you take the cartridge anyway. I have seen cartridge manufacturers orphan cartridges by no longer making the stylii. It never hurts to have a spare.

How will we be notified when the time nears to commit funds? Regretfully, the pressing business of having to earn a living and the removal of QPS has caused me not to visit as often as I used too. I signed up for Lou's system as soon as it was announced, and it looks like time may be nearing when it will be available. Thanks much.
Ken

How will we be notified when the time nears to commit funds? Regretfully, the pressing business of having to earn a living and the removal of QPS has caused me not to visit as often as I used too. I signed up for Lou's system as soon as it was announced, and it looks like time may be nearing when it will be available. Thanks much.
Ken

When it's available, I will send a PM to QuadBob and you all can wait for a message from him informing you all about it! :phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back