Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator: Pre-Order List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been away from the forum for quite some time, and I missed the original post, but if I'm not too late I'd love to have a demodulator when they become available. I hope I haven't missed the boat, but if so...that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I had been away from the forum for quite some time, and I missed the original post, but if I'm not too late I'd love to have a demodulator when they become available...
I've added you to the "interest" list as requested. Only after Lou has provided Jon Urban with a working unit for evaluation will actual cash orders be accepted. this group is maintained only to keep track of reservations so you want to keep reading the QQ group.

Thanks
Mike

I once stated I was interrested "if the price was right" or something like that.
Have something about the cirka price been said since the early days of this project/Pre-Order List?

Regds

Confirming my order for 1 Demod package. I have ordered spare cart and styli in the other thread.

Thanks,
- Ben

Dear Lou,
Please add me into the list for one demodulator if still available.

Thank you.
Hajime

Put me down for one demodulator, cartridge and stylis.

I found the cost of extra cartridges and stylus, but do we have an approximate cost for the demodulator yet?

Thanks.

wapfunz
boxmusic
rbienstock

Lou appointed me his slave to keep track of pre-orders. you are now on the list... :)

rbienstock:

I entered a reply to your request for pricing however, it hasn't appeared yet. if it finally does show up, ignore the request to go to the other topic. if it doesn't show up, I'll repeat the pricing info.

if it doesn't show up, I'll repeat the pricing info.

here's the information, but I'll leave it for Lou to confirm the prices.

the estimated cost for the demodulator, cartridge, stylus, and record cleaner is $505 (plus shipping and handling) based on the number of orders placed. Lou planned a tiered price structure and we are at the lowest cost level at this time.

Confirming my order -
Demodulator
Cartridge
Spare Stylus

Thank you. Happy Holidays.
And best for 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back