Ryan Adams "Gold" Multi-channel SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texquad

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Picked up the new Ryan Adams - "Gold" multi-channel SACD over the weekend. (during Tower Records 5.1 sale-thanks for the tip Brian) I had already grown to love the red book version of this "Alternative-Country" masterpiece, so I was curious to hear it in 5.1. It's my current favorite multi-channel SACD. Check it out.

Interesting, I haven't heard this one yet.

But I did get some of the other Universal Music SACDs. So far, all are very good.

I just bought this disc and am having a problem with it. I get no signal in the sub and center channel on mine. I check this with other SACD's (Beck's and Bon Jovi sound excellent) I own and they all seem to play fine but no bass and no center channel on Ryan Adams. Anyone??? Oh and yes I am really listening to the multi-channel mix. I made sure of that.

I just bought this disc and am having a problem with it. I get no signal in the sub and center channel on mine. I check this with other SACD's (Beck's and Bon Jovi sound excellent) I own and they all seem to play fine but no bass and no center channel on Ryan Adams. Anyone??? Oh and yes I am really listening to the multi-channel mix. I made sure of that.

My Sony 222ES shows this disc as a 5 not a 5.1 disc. I get no sound out of sub, but will check my center later. By the way, this is still an awesome multichannel mix! The 2 channel is excellent as well. Too bad it's not a hybrid:mad:
By the way, cool forum:D

Back