Slovo

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Solar

Hey this is really a great Muti-channel mix SACD
Anybody else like it.
I was shocked to find a song on here from the Hed Kandi-4th Winter Chill CD comp.
Good new sounds

Can't say I've heard the Slovo Multichannel SACD from Europe. But I do have a few European SACDs that were mixed at the same studio (Dana Winner, Scorpions, Helmut Lotti) and those are a lot of fun.

For more on the Slovo album, check the High Fidelity Review story from last September on it at www.highfidelityreview.co...r=11414463

I bought a promotional copy on ebay and did not know much about it.

Brian, is that Scorpions SACD still around?

I can't seem to find it, and amazon.de listed it as OOP.

Try the Bol.De web site at www1.bol.de/pages/functio...vID=0&md=5

They show the Scorpions Moment of Glory Multichannel SACD as being available.

As for Amazon.De, I've been told that people have head problems ordering from them. So most people looking for German SACDs these days are working with Bol.De or Proxis.Com

Well I took a look at the bol site said and it lists the Scorpions as No Longer Available. Rather strange. Maybe EMI is just waiting to re-press, like ZTT did with Frankie.

Brian, what problems have you heard about Amazon.de? I have used them several times without problem and I am here in the US. Just curious.

Hmm, I'll have to check on that. It could be the same situation as with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, temporarily out of print.

Back