"Love's Theme" by Love Unlimited Orch.(Barry White) in Quad version

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I'm looking for a cover of "Love's Theme" by Barry White's Love Unlimited Orch (from the "Under the Influence of Love" LP), since this wasn't released in Quad back then...

I see some of you are very well versed in covers by "Popular" Orchestras and would like to know if this song is covered and available in any 70's Quad compilation LP/Q8/Q4....

...anyone?....

There's a Henry Mancini version out there in quad. It was probably on a Henry Mancini quad album. I have it on a Ford demo tape.

I also have Enoch Light doing it on his album Big Hits of the Seventies Vol. 2

There's a decent version done on Project 3's "Disco Disc". It actually is a pretty good mix. I had the reel at one point, so I know it's out there!

There's a Henry Mancini version out there in quad. It was probably on a Henry Mancini quad album. I have it on a Ford demo tape.

I also have Enoch Light doing it on his album Big Hits of the Seventies Vol. 2

I don't remember hearing a Mancini version of Love's Theme in Quad, but Barry White's "Satin Soul" is on the "Symphonic Soul" album by Henry Mancini that was available on CD-4 Vinyl and Q8 Tape.

A very good Quad album if you can find it !

I'm looking for a cover of "Love's Theme" by Barry White's Love Unlimited Orch (from the "Under the Influence of Love" LP), since this wasn't released in Quad back then...

I see some of you are very well versed in covers by "Popular" Orchestras and would like to know if this song is covered and available in any 70's Quad compilation LP/Q8/Q4....

...anyone?....

I don't know whether you're still looking for a cover version of "Love's Theme" after all these years, but there's one on the Arthur Fiedler SACD that was released by Dutton/Vocalion some time ago.

R-5354027-1421788062-9406.jpeg.jpg

Back