DVD/DTS Poll Lacuna Coil - Karmacode [DTS/DD DVD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the Audio-DVD of Lacuna Coil - KARMACODE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your comments on Lacuna Coil - Karmacode(y)(n)

Attachments

• lacunacoil-karmacode.jpg
    lacunacoil-karmacode.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 253
I do like this disc. It has a great aggressive surround mix.
The sound is LOUD, the style: Female Fronted Rock (sometimes called Gothic). This is a good one in that genre.

One note: This disc, the 5.1 version of their previous album Karmacode, is the bonus disc in a 4 disc package called Visual Karma Limited Edition, a concert DVD, a band documentary, this 5.1 disc (not really a DVD-A) and the concert on CD. see wikipedia

It reminds me a lot of Evanessence. Dark and loud with a really nice mix and I like the vocals a lot. I gave it an 8.

Quite like this one too....

An immersive sound to it, but is is discrete - I like the mix...

I do like this disc. It has a great aggressive surround mix.
The sound is LOUD, the style: Female Fronted Rock (sometimes called Gothic). This is a good one in that genre.

One note: This disc, the 5.1 version of their previous album Karmacode, is the bonus disc in a 4 disc package called Visual Karma Limited Edition, a concert DVD, a band documentary, this 5.1 disc (not really a DVD-A) and the concert on CD. see wikipedia

I suddenly saw this old poll and as i was unaware of an 5.1mix of the album so i started searching the net for this version.
I didn´t find it but here is the answer that it was an special package for another disc.
The discs were cheap when i found them on discogs so i have bought them now.
This is unfortunately not an big band but i saw them some years ago and i liked the combination with an male and female singer in a band like this.
As far as i know they are still active and i really hope they break through some day.

And the verdict is?

As I'm looking around for a copy.
I only listened to the 5.1 studio album, so far. Mix is a bit uneven, but really good on most songs. Enjoy the Silence gets a good mix. I would pick this up, if you like the group. Not outstanding, but very good.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

I only listened to the 5.1 studio album, so far. Mix is a bit uneven, but really good on most songs. Enjoy the Silence gets a good mix. I would pick this up, if you like the group. Not outstanding, but very good.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Cheers Mike from the UK Mike!!

Currently watching the Oilers (Texans) at the Eagles.
The picture I get is just like I'm there ...Eagles currently ahead 7 to 3.

Last edited:
Back