Vivino Brothers Blues Band

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadzilla

Exiled QQ Veteran
Since 2002/2003
We took a spontaneous drive to Ottawa last weekend, and did a bit of sightseeing. I am fortunate to have a girlfriend who LOVES to cruise used CD stores, and we happened on a fantastic one. They had a very nice section of SACD. DVD-Audio, Dual-Disc and DTS disks, and we picked up about a dozen of them. :sun

I had never heard of the Vivino Brothers Blues Band, but I can't turn away from a ten dollar MC SACD. It was realeased by DMP, and the sound quality and surround content is wonderful. If I had to describe it, I would say that if Carlos Santana was raised in New Orleans by Dr. John, he would have sounded like this. If you see it, buy it. (y)

I am fortunate to have a girlfriend who LOVES to cruise used CD stores, and we happened on a fantastic one. They had a very nice section of SACD. DVD-Audio, Dual-Disc and DTS disks, and we picked up about a dozen of them.

Only a dozen???? :D

The Vivino Brothers Blues Band was best known as Conan O' Brien's band in 2000 when this was recorded and Conan he had his first Late Night show on NBC.
This Surround Sound SACD was a Live Direct to DSD 4-Channel recording. Excellent fidelity and sonics.

Still available on Amazon - new and used - starting at $36.99
Recommended !

61xs4x8nCcL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Blues-Band-Vivino-Brothers/dp/B00005A15N

Back