CD4-1000 - where are the other 48 units?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Sansui QSD-1000. from Hajime. It looks beautiful. Have never plugged it in. It is under my bed in a box. Along with QSD 1s and a Tate and a surround Master.

Someday I have to set things up. I really want to hear stereo into surround but have never gotten around to it.

Hello,

Here is the CD-4 Demodulator of JVC the CD4-1000. You should connect your wonderful decoder but times!

I think the JVC CD4-1000 does its thing very well. In my opinion, it sounds somewhat more balanced than the CD4-50. In my camp I have small JVC`s, the SH 400 and others. Since I also operate the JVC JP-V1000 as well as the JM-S1000, the CD4-1000 is, of course, the first choice. Please excuse my bad English.

I bought a Sansui QSD-1000. from Hajime. It looks beautiful. Have never plugged it in. It is under my bed in a box. Along with QSD 1s and a Tate and a surround Master.

Someday I have to set things up. I really want to hear stereo into surround but have never gotten around to it.

I also have a QS-D1000, a QSD-1 and a Space & Image Composer. In addition also one of 22 pieces, Space Acoustics decoder (a modified QSD-2) also German production.

Back