New Kansas DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
This is most excellent!! Nice song selection, the band sounds great, NO intercutting with interviews (they are a separate bonus). Nice 5.1 surround and is watchable in 16x9 widscreen. Ther surround has some keys and guitar in the back along with ambience and crowd. Very nice all around! If you like Kansas, you will love this DVD (Device-Voice-Drums)

sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I couldn't find any mention of it and had recently noticed there was a Kansas 30th anniversary CD/DVD set called "Sail On" with Dolby 5.1 track.. and just wondered if the music videos were similarly mixed in surround to the standard of this Device Voice Drums release?

this is the DVD I'm talking about (somebody here must have this set..? is it discrete 5.1 surround?)

max1408456583-front-cover.jpg

Well...if Bob R sez it's cool, I'll bite!!!

not the live disc that Bob's referred to in this 14 year old thread, I'm trying to find out about the DVD in the 30th Anniversary package which has other stuff including studio tracks in 5.1...

..one of you guys or gals here must have it and can vouch for the quality of the surround on the non-live stuff.. surely..!? :eek:

Back