BluRay Music Video Poll Stevie Wonder - LIVE AT LAST [Blu-Ray]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the Blu-Ray disc of Stevie Wonder - LIVE AT LAST

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Content, Poor Fidelity

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this Blu-Ray Surround Sound Concert Disc (n):phones(y)

Attachments

• Stevew..jpg
    Stevew..jpg
    14 KB · Views: 532
If you're a Stevie Wonder fan you owe it to yourself to pick this up[unless you already did ]it's well worth the price.

Great performance. Great track list. Great sound and video. I am really happy I bought this one for sure.

Hello,

This was filmed well and the audio is pretty typical live recording with good sonics. The highlight for me was seeing Aisha all grown up and looking very beautiful. The down side of this was having to endure Stevie's gospel dialog and political angst...

@ aquadad:I guess you only enjoy when stevie "sings" a "gospel dialog and political angst".
the songs, many are included here, are too numerous to mention.

I have nothing but superlatives for this disc. Everything about it is exceptional - the music, performances, sound, picture, editing. Great selection of songs with several surprises (including Chick Corea's "Spain" as the band feature!). I'm particularly happy to have the "Hotter Than July" LP so well represented. I can only hope that we'll get a similar release for the "Songs in the Key of Life" tour currently underway. 10.

Back