HiRez Poll Porcupine Tree - THE INCIDENT [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Porcupine Tree - THE INCIDENT

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Content, Poor Fidelity

• Total voters
Lucky devil! Brian and I saw the Nashville War Memorial show within a night of that and the PT set was really short.

From QQ deep space

Lucky devil! Brian and I saw the Nashville War Memorial show within a night of that and the PT set was really short.

From QQ deep space

The set was relatively short in Memphis too, but they did play part of "Russia on Ice" which made me REALLY happy!
Also given PT's now incredibly long (it seems) hiatus I'm lucky that the events that night transpired the way they did. :)

Baggy go wiff a 9.49 rounded down on this piglet. It's great and very likely to grow on me a lot, through the years.
It just doesn't quite reach out and grab me like FoaBP, Hand or Raven do. Still, if you don't have this album, fix that.
Very generous audio and video extras, plus true hi-res surround make this an extremely valuable single-disc package.

Can't seem to get enough of this lately. I've had this for years so once again I'm a slow voter. The fidelity is fine though I agree it has a "rough" character, intentional I think. I sometimes wonder if 96k would sound different to me. The mix is outstanding, I have to play with rear speaker placement before serious listening due to the room but seemed to have nailed it today. The center elements are exceptionally Wilsonian and there's plenty of low end. The content suits me very well, the extras are icing on the cake. I'm still in awe at Gavin Harrison's drum work in particular. A ten for me and I always play it too loud.

418c1938-e624-40de-8eb5-4e0c29909ea1_zpsfqrvjxvw.jpg

Back