Mark Brown's Quad Article is UP!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eagles producer Bill Szymczyk was similarly unimpressed: “I vaguely remember doing some quad mixes, but it was really as an afterthought.” Of the Eagles’ On the Border and One of These Nights, which both have quad mixes, he says, “To be honest, I don’t remember if I did those or not—but if they’re good, I’ll take credit for them.”

That one really got me laughing. :D

Kooo article and that Bob Romano guy sounds like a pretty koo guy :cool:

That Patterson guy tooooooooo :cool:

Wish there was someway to get them to join QQ forums :banana: Am Snood right or what??

No ban Snoooooooooooood :couch

That's because time does go by quick when ya get past 50. Some sort of law.

as for the article- did not help-We are back to square one-again. What a strange world.
Hard to believe that was 8 years ago already. He said I was 49. I just turned 57 :yikes

I read this article yesterday, as a newbie was really interesting, cheers. Wow 2010 seems like a long time ago!

Snood right to dig those people and points!

Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it spins. :smokin

I always preferred Tom Lehrer's version: Life is like a sewer; what you get out of it depends on what you put in.

I saw the article when it was new but it's good to re-read. The time seems right for popular media to give us another writeup.

I read this article yesterday, as a newbie was really interesting, cheers. Wow 2010 seems like a long time ago!

Snood right to dig those people and points!

Yep they koo and they have been QQers for many many years..........just wanted to see if Bob:banana::banana: noticed :rolleyes:

Me just see whilst listening to ‘words are very uncesseary’ on violator, no crap! In this case not true! Me like QQ a lot. Snood the dude! QQ rocks man!!! Next song Layla...

Somehow, when I read it, I came away wanting to hear the Archies in Quad... :mad:@:

I also find it ironic that there is probably a handful of members on here that actually own quad Archies music as well as surround Alan Parsons music... :confused:

And I wonder if Jughead laughed when he saw the Alan Parsons Project stuff come out in surround... ;););)

I was a little surprised / disappointed that there weren't more comments from our quadfather's here after that article. A good opportunity for a membership drive.

Back