HiRez Poll Munyaneza, Dorothee - DOROTHEE MUNYANEZA [DVD-AUDIO]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Dorothee Munyaneza - DOROTHEE MUNYANEZA

• Total voters

Thanks Jon
But...a small disclaimer comes up for us folk living this side of the pond.:unsure:

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

I have briefly read about her play 'Unwanted' is the article discussing the same scenario?

Thanks Jon
But...a small disclaimer comes up for us folk living this side of the pond.:unsure:

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

I have briefly read about her play 'Unwanted' is the article discussing the same scenario?

Yes, it's a review of the play. Sounds pretty serious.

Where do these people go?

I'm talking about the main man behind this very good release.
Martin Russell...come back soon Martin!!

This is a very well produced, highly recommended, expertly mixed set of songs by Dorothee.

I have no hesitation in awarding a 10

Nice to read your kind words about the Dorothee album (and about me). Regarding 'where do these people go?' I just replied, probably way too fully, to beerking's post elsewhere on the forum....
(here: https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...-surround-volume-2.20127/page-850#post-407408)

All the best, Martin

Last edited:
Lemming that I am... I ordered one too from Martin. A very fair price. Didn't bother with trying the taster first.

I am such a follower on QQ. If there was a thread about jumping off a particular cliff to hear surround sound on the way down......Id probably get in line to do it. :unsure:

Thanks to @Clement for posting he was listening to it a while back as I would have missed it!

This is really nice album, hauntingly beautiful music. The fidelity is excellent, and a really nice surround mix. I am holding back on 10's for albums as they have to be at the top of the tops, so I'm I'm going to give it a 10. I sat there smiling all the way through it. This album should be in everybody's surround collection.

Wow I never came back here to say how much I like this album. I just pulled it out recently for a listen.
Yes hauntingly beautiful music is the way to describe it and the lyrics are worth reading. Where is her next album (in surround)?

Back