What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up these two at the local FYE. Dylan for full price, Bowie 50% off. Buy one, get one half price deal.

Attachments

• bowie_dylan_sacd_deal.jpg
    bowie_dylan_sacd_deal.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 172
Robert Reed - Sanctuary - CD/DVD-A :banana:

Did I get this first (apart from that insider Neil P. :eek:)? Anyone else got this yet?
001 (600 x 546).jpg
002 (600 x 541).jpg

Thanks for the reminder LK! :eek: Simon Heyworth strikes again, I see! Love the humour, Robert Reed plays Grand Piano, etc.. and Tubular Bells..! ..and it's all in Glorious Reedaphonic Sound! Cute! :p

The Wall Live In Berlin - Roger Waters ft. The Band, Bryan Adams, Thomas Dolby, Cyndi Lauper, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Sinead O'Connor, Scorpions (Hybrid MultiCh 2 x SACD set).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 117
I debated on getting that one over and over but I just didn't like what I heard on youtube. The price on that one has really gone up.

Same here, I held off for the longest time while it was affordable.. one came up the other week that was the best price I'd seen in some time, so I leapt on it like a gazelle! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back