What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet Of Gnats (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
A Broken Frame - Depeche Mode (Hybrid MultiCh SACD & DVD-V),
Some Great Reward - Depeche Mode (Hybrid MultiCh SACD & DVD-V).

Helmet Of Gnats (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
A Broken Frame - Depeche Mode (Hybrid MultiCh SACD & DVD-V),
Some Great Reward - Depeche Mode (Hybrid MultiCh SACD & DVD-V).

Waahhh? You didn't have all the DM albums??????? :yikes Or are these dupes????

No! :eek: I still "need" the SACDs of Black Celebration and Construction Time Again before I've got "the lot" but I'm biding my time til I find them for sensible money.. waiting sometimes feels interminable!

I'm not a SACD bigot, so I got those two and Exciter on DVD-V only...:yikes

Should have picked em up (Black Celebration in particular) when they came out in 2006....:(

Would this be a bad time to mention that I had two complete sets of the DM SACD's and sold one set off at original street price? ;) :ugham:

I once had both editions of Kraftwerk's SACD. I sold the international editon at a bargain price since I thought that the DVD has the same content and the SACD is just using-ip space on the shelf. And that while I'm a huge Kraftwerk fan. How stupid can a single human be.... I know how you feel.

Markus

I once had both editions of Kraftwerk's SACD. I sold the international editon at a bargain price since I thought that the DVD has the same content and the SACD is just using-ip space on the shelf. And that while I'm a huge Kraftwerk fan. How stupid can a single human be.... I know how you feel.

Markus

The german edition is the better one. :)

I agree...Taschenreschner is better than Pocket Calculator....

True (I also like Dentaku). The pity is, I keep so many useless disks that never will have a value and I sell one that now costs a fortune for very low price. Ok, at that time it was still in print and I never thought that would change...

Markus

It's the digipak. Don't know if it's got a jewel case. I think it's the sleeve. I like Bjork. It's good background music when I'm working. I wish her earlier stuff got a better treatment than just stereo dual disc releases.

It's the digipak. Don't know if it's got a jewel case. I think it's the sleeve. I like Bjork. It's good background music when I'm working. I wish her earlier stuff got a better treatment than just stereo dual disc releases.

They have been done in surround... DTS DVD-V dualdiscs...

The Bjork Surrounded dualdisc box set lives up to its name... :eek:

I've got Bjork's Medulla coming my way on SACD.

The Medulla SACD is rather common and cheap (BTW I love the weird packaging. The Poster is whacko , and at least on this one the "shiny black on matte black" lyrics are more discernable than in the Dual Disc,

If you can , try and get this on DVD-A, which blows the DTS 96/24 off the water...

I'll Be Seeing you Anne Murray dualdisc with DVDA, listened to today.

A Chorus Line SACD. Already have the SQ lp and this comes with an extended version of one of the montages. Still a couple of cheap copies on Amazon if you like musicals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back