What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muswell Hillbillies - The Kinks (SACD).

(£6/$8). Labelled "Surround" but pretty sure from info I can find online it's stereo only. I'll check over the w/end.

Letters From Argentina - Lalo Schifrin (DVDA DualDisc).

New/sealed, Amazon UK, £10.

I've been trying to get this for years (not one seller could ever confirm they had a dualdisc in surround of it!).. so even though the price isn't wonderful, it still feels like a result! Can't wait to hear this one!

More (el cheapo! probably about all they're worth!) DualDiscs arrived while I've been on holiday.. I know they're not gonna set my speakers on fire but its nice to have (and hear!) them, at last..

Devils & Dust - Bruce Springsteen (DualDisc).
Destiny Fulfilled - Destiny's Child (DualDisc).

From Her to Eternity,
Your Funeral.. My Trial,
Murder Ballads..

.."Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds" CD/DVD sets.

are these DVD-Audio or DTS?

I don't know a thing about these.. but they were cheap.. so..

Jaco Pastorius Big Band - The Word Is Out! SACD - good one, nice surround mix
Neville, Aaron - Devotion & Believe DVD-audio, - I really enjoy these, great sound, very discreet; sometimes a bit much of the "Jesus-stuff" for those not so religious
Spyro Gyra - In Modern Times SACD - kind of "easy listening jazz", very good sound, excellent surround mix (as the other Spyro Gyra sacds, too)
Fairport Convention - Close To The Wind DVD-audio - forget it, musically disappointing, no surround-mix at all, just some ambiance in the rears
Kuniko - Kuniko Plays Reich SACD - this one's great, music from a contemporary composer arranged for xylophones, marimbas etc. very discreet

Aero - Jean Michel Jarre (CD/DVD).

SO Looking forward to hearing this! Should be fun! :D

Oh THIS ONE is definitely a lot of fun...GREAT MIX!!!!
Stuff flying about EVERYWHERE!!
This is one of my favorite DVD-Vs (DTS)
Just shut off the TV, she may be pretty , but the eyes for one hour are a bit ...too much!! (French??)

Oh THIS ONE is definitely a lot of fun...GREAT MIX!!!!
Stuff flying about EVERYWHERE!!
This is one of my favorite DVD-Vs (DTS)
Just shut off the TV, she may be pretty , but the eyes for one hour are a bit ...too much!! (French??)

now i literally cannot wait to sit in my sweet spot (on my sweet, sweet ass! Ha!) and lap this one rrrright up!

aren't they the eyes of JMJ's Wife..? sure I read that somewhere a while back..!?

Aero - Jean Michel Jarre (CD/DVD).

SO Looking forward to hearing this! Should be fun! :D

If you like Aero - I'd recommend the Oxygene disc (if you don't have it) ... I think I prefer it to Aero... I find the transition "Scenes" a bit annoying after a while. Still Like Aero though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back