What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allman Bros. SHM SACD just shipped from Borders. Will be nice having it on a single disk.

At Fillmore East
SKU: 04988005614414
$78.99
$78.99

Item Total:
$78.99

Coupons & Promotions:
-$26.07

Shipping:
$0.00

Sales Tax:
$3.04

Shipped Total:
$55.96

Talking Heads "True Stories" cd +dvda 2 disc set (not dualdisc)
R.E.M. "Document" dvd-audio

Both new and sealed. I still need Talking Heads "Naked" in the cd + dvda 2 disc set then I will have all 8 albums in the 2 disc sets.

Ray Sings, Basie Swings multi-channel sacd great album. monitor mix from 1977 ray charles concert blended with new instrumental backing
Poncho Sanchez - Out Of Sight! multi channel sacd great lively latin flavoured jazz album

Harold

I got an email actually from someone who told me about it being offered. So I checked out the auction and bid. I lost. The winning bidder backed out and I was informed it would be up for auction again. I got it for less on the second auction than I lost it for in the first. I now have all 3 Groove Armada. Generally I find the really good stuff while looking for something else entirely.

Now to find sealed copies of Moloko "Statues", Paul Van Dyk "Reflections", Leben "Schiller" among others!

Every time someone posts here and the thread title "Last SACD and DVD-Audio Purchase" pops up under New Posts, I get a little chill. Can't we change the title to "Latest SACD and DVD-Audio Purchase?"

Kal

Every time someone posts here and the thread title "Last SACD and DVD-Audio Purchase" pops up under New Posts, I get a little chill. Can't we change the title to "Latest SACD and DVD-Audio Purchase?"

Kal

This is the LAST DVD-A/SACD ever purchased! :D Too funny. Good point, Kal. I'll get right on it.

Got a few of the SHM-SACDs - A bit on the pricey side and stereo only but real nice recordings.

Who - Who's Next
Kiss - Destroyer
Dire Straits - S/T
Steely Dan - Aja
Police - Syncronicity (nicer than the more expensive original)
Velvet Underground & Nico
Black Sabbath - Paranoid (Stereo, yes, but have you heard the lousy MC release?? Ugh!)

I also picked up the Zombies Greatest Hits... Stereo / Hybrid but nicely done.

Hopefully they'll do some MC releases in the future but for now at least the SACD is somewhat alive.

I wish they'd do Elvis Costello's My Aim Is True and maybe the Cars - Candy-O.
They do have Asia's first and Cream's Wheels of Fire coming up so who knows.

HELP! I am on page one of this thread it wont let me go past page 1. I get this when I try:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.quadraphonicquad.com Port 80

Latest DVDA I bought was the GDM version of Shostakovich's 10th symphony - awesome.
Latest SACD was JeffBeck's Blow By Blow (second hand) and latest new one was a stack of the Rolling Stones stereo discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back