What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zucchero - Miserere SACD

cnixcqacmx219d9tc.jpg

with virtuell surround - written on the back, I`ve heard it not yet, but I think Dolby pro Logic II will do the same. I see/hear it on evening.

Terrible, very terrible. While hearing I`m on pain. Sound like a nail on a metal pot. I`ve buyed another one from Zucchero, but I´m in luck ...... canceling order

Sounds like fingernail on chalkboard then. Well, the drummer looks like a corpse.

Oh it's been a good couple of weeks for me. I finally got the original ELP Brain Salad Surgery on DVD-A. Also have Deep Purple coming my way. Won Reptile by Eric Clapton from our resident Portland DVD-Audio supplier on here. And the final piece that I've been pursuing for the short year so far, Ryan Adam's Gold.

Wow. I had a chance to buy one locally for $20 about a month ago, but figured the Blu-ray audio was the way to go.

Wow. I had a chance to buy one locally for $20 about a month ago, but figured the Blu-ray audio was the way to go.

That's an amazing price! Is the deal still on?

I bit because it's someone I've bought a fair few things from before so there's that level of trust and it was considerably less than I'd seen it for sale in the UK in some time.

One on eBay at the min., £99 ($167) BIN.
http://bit.ly/1mkGHvK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back