What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the guy's talking about flipping, or reselling, his unopened Eagles Hotel California dvd-a.

My bad. For some reason I was thinking of 'Tommy'.

'Hotel California' sells for far more than $30.

Sorry weverb...

It's your call on selling it. It might be pretty hard to get another one though.

weverb,

Now that I'm on the same page... :), there are two versions of 'Hotel California'.

The first issue was defective in that it won't play the Stereo HiRes tracks.

I am not sure if you can tell from the outside which version is inside (someone here probably knows), but the 'full' version would be worth much more if you decide to flip it.

Sorry weverb...

It's your call on selling it. It might be pretty hard to get another one though.
You would get nowhere near $30 for Tommy. More likely under $15, even if sealed.

Sorry weverb...

$30 was the random guess at the possible profit I believe.

To each his own...

weverb,

Now that I'm on the same page... :), there are two versions of 'Hotel California'.

I am not sure if you can tell from the outside which version is inside (someone here probably knows), but the 'full' version would be worth much more if you decide to flip it.

Funny, but I have this dvd audio and never attempted to listen to it in hirez stereo. Multichannel sounds so good. I will check stereo tonight when I get home.

weverb,

Can anyone tell me how to tell from the outside? I have read about this problem, but usually most people are after the multichannel info. Like I said, I am having a hard time deciding what to do with it. All my other dvd-a's will probably go up for sale soon.

Can anyone tell me how to tell from the outside? I have read about this problem, but usually most people are after the multichannel info. Like I said, I am having a hard time deciding what to do with it. All my other dvd-a's will probably go up for sale soon.

Which titles are you considering to sell?

Which titles are you considering to sell?

Here is a list of what I am thinking of selling:

1. The Beatles - Love
2. Buena Vista Social Club
3. Sheryl Crow - The Globe Sessions
4. Eagles - Hotel California (SEALED)
5. Fourply
6. Linkin Park - Reanimation
7. Natalie Merchant - Tigerlily
8. Metallica - Black Album
9. The Rat Pack - Live At The Villa Venice
10. R.E.M. - The Best of 1988 - 2003
11. Santana - Supernatural
12. Seal - Best 1991 - 2004
13. Frank Sinatra - Live At The Sands
14. Britney Spears - In The Zone
15. Steve Stevens - Flamenco A Go-Go
16. Rod Stewart - Great American Songbook

Here is a list of what I am thinking of selling:

1. The Beatles - Love
2. Buena Vista Social Club
3. Sheryl Crow - The Globe Sessions
4. Eagles - Hotel California (SEALED)
5. Fourply
6. Linkin Park - Reanimation
7. Natalie Merchant - Tigerlily
8. Metallica - Black Album
9. The Rat Pack - Live At The Villa Venice
10. R.E.M. - The Best of 1988 - 2003
11. Santana - Supernatural
12. Seal - Best 1991 - 2004
13. Frank Sinatra - Live At The Sands
14. Britney Spears - In The Zone
15. Steve Stevens - Flamenco A Go-Go
16. Rod Stewart - Great American Songbook

PM sent.

Just got via Amazon:

Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet (DVD-A DualDisc)
Staind - 14 Shades of Grey (DVD-A)
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Damn The Torpedoes (BR-A)

I didn't know 'Tommy' was also released as a DualDisc ? ;)
There's a few around. Some people glued the Tommy dvd-audio to Steve's Who's Next.

Got these 2 dvd-audio disks from FYE today. I didn't actually have to pay those "high" $7.99 prices. Got them both for a total of $11.09, and that's including the tax.

Attachments

• spears_dvda_3doorsdown.jpg
    spears_dvda_3doorsdown.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
I got lucky it was 80 dollars shipped and I can get another one for even less! At first I was a little surprised because it was in a standard cd case but it says all over sacd layer and has the sacd logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back