What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tutu - Miles Davis alternate cover:
View attachment 9086

Tut Tut Linda! wrong Tutu!!! :D

ArchbishopDesmond-Tutu-in-009.jpg

Its been a good day!!!

Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Long Walk To Freedom - SACD

I thought I would check the dates of my last SACD and DVD-Audio purchases. Are things really this dead? My last SACD purchase was June 2008 and my last DVD-Audio purchase was Steve Wilsons disc back in February 2009. So sad.....

How about the rest of you?

3 titles from Grammy award nominee David Miles Huber - "Colabs", "Parallax Eden" and "Chamberland" on 5.1 DTS cd. His stuff is reminiscent of Tangerine Dream and Mike Oldfield...a pleasant surprise and worthy contender "Surround Sound Album of the Year"...:yikes

3 titles from Grammy award nominee David Miles Huber - "Colabs", "Parallax Eden" and "Chamberland" on 5.1 DTS cd. His stuff is reminiscent of Tangerine Dream and Mike Oldfield...a pleasant surprise and worthy contender "Surround Sound Album of the Year"...:yikes
Reminiscent of Tangerine Dream.. I was thinking about getting his stuff....OK now I'm in.....

These two are oldies but goodies, but they are new to me:

Queen - A night at the opera DVD-A
Donald Fagen - The Nightfly DVD-A

A_L

Al Green Greatest Hits dvd-audio, about $20 and has a somewhat unusual gold surface. I've only got a few of these gold dvd-audios.

Earth, Wind And Fire - Gratitute (SACD)
Sting - Ten Summoner's Tales (DTS-DVD)

David Bowie - Heaven (SACD)
Beck - Sea Change (DVD-A)
QQ Swap Meet - Thanks to mch007

Markus

R.E.M. - In Time 1998 - 2003 DVDA/CD

great for 20 bucks shipped form Australia to Chile... ive seen this with far higher prices everywhere

R.E.M. - In Time 1998 - 2003 DVDA/CD

great for 20 bucks shipped form Australia to Chile... ive seen this with far higher prices everywhere

That's the only R.E.M. DVD-A I don't have...I don't intend to get it because I have most of those songs in the respective albums & also not very fond of compilations

That's the only R.E.M. DVD-A I don't have...I don't intend to get it because I have most of those songs in the respective albums & also not very fond of compilations

You do get these ones that aren't on any other R.E.M. DVD-As.
in Time.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back