What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tribute To The King - Helmut Lotti (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
Pop Classics In Symphony - Helmut Lotti (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
A Christmas Gift Of Love - Barry Manilow (MultiCh SACD).

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - Superdisc. After reading about this disc on the rumored page I simply had to track it down. A brilliant recording from Miles' Fusion period...genius.

Got back from La La Land to find these on my doorstep...

1238015_10151916936825499_1333981449_n.jpg

9876_10151916937580499_1288311300_n.jpg

Picked up my pre-order copy of Magenta's "The Twenty Seven Club" at their gig in Bilston last night. Will be playing it very soon!

They were really on top form last night - a band at the top of their game and the three tracks they did from the new album ("The Lizard King", "Pearl" and "Stoned") were just stunning.

Guitar Heroes - LAGQ (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
Latin - LAGQ (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
Rivers - Patrick Leonard (DTS CD),
One Step At A Time - George Strait (DTS CD),
These Times - Mike Stern (Hybrid MultiCh SACD).

So now there are TWO of us with this disc!!!

haha! I bet QQ-ers like Quad Linda, AB Mickey, bmoura and Lizard King Mike have it too, Paul! we can't be the only ones! :eek:

you know, I recently found a post of yours on here saying how good it was, which tipped me over the edge to finally get it! It's been on my wishlist a wee while (as have the Yellowjackets SACDs) so it was great to get your recommendation, thank you, as an impetus to pick it up at last (y)

Fred? Are you not financially broke yet? :yikes ;)

haha! i'm ok :) I don't have any kids and surround/Hi-Res music's my main hobby (to put it mildly) these days so most of my pocket money goes on these discs. I've got a heap more cool stuff I've found lately (mostly cheap used or lowest I can find anywhere if new, though there's a couple I had to push my boundaries to get) I've still got to go through.. it's probably become more of a hob(by)session than just a hobby but I love it all so on we go! :eek:

haha! I bet QQ-ers like Quad Linda, AB Mickey, bmoura and Lizard King Mike have it too, Paul! we can't be the only ones! :eek:

you know, I recently found a post of yours on here saying how good it was, which tipped me over the edge to finally get it! It's been on my wishlist a wee while (as have the Yellowjackets SACDs) so it was great to get your recommendation, thank you, as an impetus to pick it up at last (y)

No - I don't have it... but I'll add it to my list... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back