What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received Pixies Trompe and The Band SACDs from Elusive disc. Not multichannel but at least the music is good. Extremely good even (Pixies). Amazing what some people will listen to just because it's surround. Music comes first for me.

Received Pixies Trompe and The Band SACDs from Elusive disc. Not multichannel but at least the music is good. Extremely good even (Pixies). Amazing what some people will listen to just because it's surround. Music comes first for me.

Agreed. The music comes first. Having access to Hi Rez Stereo, 3 Channel and Surround - great times ahead !

Tommy - The Who (DVD-Audio),
Let's Dance - David Bowie (SACD),
Scary Monsters and Super Creeps - David Bowie (SACD),
Into The Heart Of The Sangoma - Ann Mortifee (Hybrid MultiCh SACD).

Soundtracks - Can (Hybrid SACD),
Delay 1968 - Can (Hybrid SACD),
Getz/Gilberto (SACD),
Symphony No.3 in A Minor/Symphony No.4 in A Major - Mendlessohn Bartholdy/RPO (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
Romeo & Juliet/Eugene Onegin/1812 - Tchaikovsky/RPO (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
Almighty Blues/London & Beyond - Wishbone Ash (DTS),
Symphony No.4 - Shostakovich/Valery Gergiev (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
Symphonies 5 & 9 - Shostakovich/Valery Gergiev (Hybrid MultiCh SACD),
And If The Song Be Worth A Smile: Songs By American Composers - Lisa Delan et al.. (Hybrid MultiCh SACD).

Tommy - The Who (DVD-Audio),
Let's Dance - David Bowie (SACD),
Scary Monsters and Super Creeps - David Bowie (SACD),
Into The Heart Of The Sangoma - Ann Mortifee (Hybrid MultiCh SACD).

I was wondering what the Ann Mortifee was like.... thanks for the comments....

Soundtracks - Can (Hybrid SACD),
Delay 1968 - Can (Hybrid SACD),...
I completed my Can SACD collection years ago. Got all the USA ones and the German ones too (on Warners, in super jewel cases). Several are still sealed. Weird stuff. Never heard of Can until about 5 years ago and this music is from way back in the 60s/70s.

Love and Theft - Bob Dylan - SACD-HYBRID (Purchased at Fry's Electronics of all places!)
If I Could Only Remember my Name... - David Crosby - DVD-A

Anna Mortifee sacd ordered. Thanks Fredblue!

my pleasure jefe1 :) it's certainly one of those seriously "under the radar" titles, though I'd had it in my sa-cd.net wishlist for years just cos it was multichannel and held off and held off buying it, without anyone I knew owning it to verify just what it was like, I finally caved in and got it last week and well, revelatory! I could have been enjoying it all this time! D'oh! :ugham: better late than never i guess ah!? :eek:

I completed my Can SACD collection years ago. Got all the USA ones and the German ones too (on Warners, in super jewel cases). Several are still sealed. Weird stuff. Never heard of Can until about 5 years ago and this music is from way back in the 60s/70s.

Congrats! (y)
I'm still a wee way off completing the Can SACDs (so far I have 7 out of the 12 albums that came in SJB's)
though I fear I'll never get the 5.1 Promo anyway, so no chance of absolutely completing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back