What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All mine are in CD size cases. So are my early WEA DVD-A titles such as: Beethoven 9 symphonies-Barenboim, Brain Salad Surgery, Machine Head, Tigerlilly, LA Woman and several promo samplers.

My favorite Inside the Music title is WOMEN ON TOP!

Linda

I got most of the 'Inside the Music' when initially released, all were in CD size cases.

vinylguy4

The Band - Northern Lights, Southern Cross (SACD)
The Doors - Perception Box Set (DVD-A)
Genesis - Foxtrot (SACD)
Dire Straits - Love Over Gold (SACD)

6143062976_9d09d1f703.jpg

So, you want the japanese lyrics posted? I'm not sure if the forum can display japanese kanji.
You can probably find the english lyrics on the internet :)

Does it have the lyrics to ALL of the songs..if it does , could you post them please?

So, you want the japanese lyrics posted? I'm not sure if the forum can display japanese kanji.
You can probably find the english lyrics on the internet :)

If they're in Japanese ( although I'm CONVINCED I was Japanese in a previous life), no thanks...thanks I found them on the net!
And thank for replying!!! :)

Genesis - Wind & Wuthering SACD+DVD (now 'abacab' & 'and then there were there' are the only genesis SACDs I am yet to get, don't like those 2 much...:()
Depeche Mode - Construction Time Again SACD+DVD (yet to get 1 more Depeche Mode studio album 'Songs of faith & devotion' in SACD to complete collection, not counting live '101')

Nat Adderley - Work Song
Thelonius Monk - Brilliant Corners
Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane -Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane
Bill Evans - Explorations

If they're in Japanese ( although I'm CONVINCED I was Japanese in a previous life), no thanks...thanks I found them on the net!
And thank for replying!!! :)
They are printed in both languages, side by side. My camera is inadequate for displaying them clearly, and I'm unable to upload a picture since the attachments software on this site doesn't function with the version of Firefox I'm using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back