What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Stones single is on bn.com for $7.59. Is it still a SACD? There's no way of determining that. I've never seen a CD version of it though. Abkco did downgrade the others to CD, so I wouldn't put it past them.

Its in a standard sacd case. it has the sacd logo on the back. There is also a paragraph on the back that says its a 2 layer disc cd and sacd and that it has 5.1 surround tracks. The seller I got it from is import cds. Being they are in California as am I, I got hit with sales tax. It was $7.43 without tax and includes shipping. It also has the 3-D effect front inlay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/130619864390?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
The same seller has it listed again for 7.50 you arent in California so no sales tax for you. here is the link for sale http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sympathy-De...150726931438?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item23180673ee

I already have it. I bought two at Best Buy when they first came out. The 2nd copy is still sealed. I was just wondering if they're still SACD. Since they are, it must be old stock.

today snagged 4 DualDisc.
Barenaked Ladies "Everything To Everyone"
Yellow Note "We Love Everybody... you're next"
Handel "Messiah" London Symphony
Brimstone Butterfly "Normality Killed The Cat"
and 4 DVDA (Silverline) :)
Mendelssohn "Classic Master Serie"
Taj Mahal "live at Ronnie Scott's"
Bob Marley and The Wailers "The Best of the early years"
Jack Bruce "Shadows in the Air"
Taj Mahal already have but can't pass as all disc sealed and only $2.96 each so grand total $24.86 tax included, which isn't bad.
most amazing, i found them at Zellers among CDs. what they doing there and how they got there remains an enigma.

p.s. damn, seems like new year's liquor still circulate in my veins and sometimes reached the brain.
must correct myself about Barenaked Ladies. it's DVDA, not a DualDisc as i stated above.

Last edited:
Yellow Note? I thought I was the only one that had that.

open the pod bay doors ... i can't do that dave

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

6610623679_86bd5cc8be_m.jpg

The Donnas Gold Medal Dualdisc with dvda layer, and velour slipcase :)
Still cheap on amazon

got 2 silverline dvd-a releases...

Mountain - From the Front Row...Live! (so I'll finally get a chance to sample just how bad that Front Row series actually is)
Corrosion of Conformity - Live Volume (someone mentioned that it's mastered at the wrong speed. I'll do an A/B with the cd, that always sounded ok to me)

also ordered Kreator - Enemy of God Revisited (dvd-v) it's got a dts 96/24 track of the whole album in surround, plus a whole live show in video.

Disturbed - Believe - DVD-A - Thanks to a trade with QQ a member!

Yellow Note? I thought I was the only one that had that.

open the pod bay doors ... i can't do that dave

did a listening of Yellow Note. well, not in techno/dance genre but at least this one isn't
upmix and have quite agressive surround so from this point of view, someone who's likes
dance music and has interest in surround sound, would definately enjoy it.

You're welcome, Markus. I haven't listened yet, don't even know if I will like the music. But I must thank analoguehost who in an earlier post mentioned the donnas and jogged my memory. I had forgotten about this DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back