What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frampton Comes Alive! DVD-A
Courtesy of a trade with a fellow "QQian" ("American Beauty" is on its way!)

I know, I know, a lot of you (or most of you) hate the mix in here (can't blame you, if they put the AUDIENCE in the CENTER CHANNEL), but I always wanted this on Hi Res, even if the mix is "flawed"...

Now , the only one I REALLY want is "Rumours" on DVD-A...

LOVE trading!

AMAOF , lemme give him an itrader rating!

Saludos!

I know, I know, a lot of you (or most of you) hate the mix in here (can't blame you, if they put the AUDIENCE in the CENTER CHANNEL), but I always wanted this on Hi Res, even if the mix is "flawed"...

I've never heard this one before. The audience is in the center? Just the center? Where's the vocal?

Frampton Comes Alive! DVD-A
Courtesy of a trade with a fellow "QQian" ("American Beauty" is on its way!)

Now , the only one I REALLY want is "Rumours" on DVD-A...

LOVE trading!

AMAOF , lemme give him an itrader rating!

Saludos!

Kap!! I got Rumours!!! and I no longer want it!!! lee

I've never heard this one before. The audience is in the center? Just the center? Where's the vocal?

The thing is ...I only have FOUR speakers and the center channel is managed and split between the front speakers, so I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE...anyway, sounds great!

BTW, the audience is on the rears, and VERY LOUDLY!!!

The O'Jays "Ship Ahoy" SACD (new and sealed with slipcase)
Paul Weller "Studio 150" SACD (new and sealed)
Lee Ann Womack "Greatest Hits" SACD (new and sealed)
Allision Moorer "Show" SACD (new and sealed)
Sting "Brand New Day" DVD-Audio (new and sealed) not DTS
King Crimson "In The Court Of The Crimson King" Japan mini LP CD+DVD-Audio with promo box

Blair, what the Rebecca Pidgeon surround like, is it very discrete or a very safe surround recording?
I haven't heard of this one and listened to some samples and sounded pretty good.

peter

Sorry Peter, just catching up now, haven't been around thanks to a computer meltdown (I'm using a borrowed laptop right now) and a new job (in Burnaby!!).

Haven't played it yet, but also bought her Retrospective SACD which I have played but only in 2 channel.

Not that impressed with the sound quality or the music.
Based on the raves her music typically gets in both regards I was quite disappointed.
Not terrible, just nothing special either. Bland.
Will give The Raven a listen soon, but it's move down my "to be played" pile.

Marvin Gaye Collection DVD-A
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Tom Petty - Damn the Torpedoes BluRay

Oppo BDP-93 getting delivered tomorrow!!!

Royal Philharmonic: The James Bond Themes (5.1 SACD)

Bond themes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back