What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelby Lynne - Just a Little Lovin' SACD
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Southern Surroundings DVD-A

The Wal-Mart had extra copies, maybe I should have grabbed 'em.
Are folks here still having trouble finding it, I'll be down that way again soon.

ELP dvd-audio, Razor & Tie version. Now I can keep my Sony import sealed. Got it at the local FYE for $15.99 new.
Well, actually under $10 with a Blu-ray movie I traded in.

The 5.1 Surround Soundtrack to Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Amon Tobin (DVD-Audio)

attachment.php

attachment.php

The 5.1 Surround Soundtrack to Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Amon Tobin (DVD-Audio)
Looks a bit like a Silverline in that there is no high-resolution stereo offered. And is it really PAL? I think that's a first with dvd-audio.

Looks a bit like a Silverline in that there is no high-resolution stereo offered. And is it really PAL? I think that's a first with dvd-audio.

There are other PAL discs - I have Lilium & Bartman3 (both German) that are PAL...

ʇǝu ʎǝɐɹs ɐɟʇǝɹ - ∀ sdɐɔǝ ıu ʇıɯǝ - LP/DVD

Dorothee Muyaneza - CD/DVD-A

Picked up the Lynyrd Skynyrd package everyone is talking about. Will get time for a good listen tomorrow, but a quick run through the songs and it sound pretty good. Got lucky. Happened to be in the States (Niagara Falls NY) and found it mixed up with a pile of other CDs. Certainly not where it should have been. Can't beat the price

Some may not like this live performance. I like it. Still available at a good price.
America - Struttin' Our Stuff (SACD)

LTJ Bukem - Planet Earth (DTS-DVD )

King Crimson - Larks' Tongues In Aspic (BluRay, Box set with 15 disks)

This one I got shrink wrapped for cheap (EUR 11 incl. s/h) at Amazon.fr marketplace. At the time of my order there had been more...
After Forever - Remagine (SACD)

Arrived earlier than expected today. Nice packing. The booklet even contains German and Italian translations of the lyrics. Also a complete reprint of the St. Cleve Chronicle. No chance to give it a spin so far.
Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (DTS-DVD)

Markus

Picked this one up at the local FYE today. No good sales or coupons so got stuck paying full price for it.

Attachments

• corrs_used.jpg
    corrs_used.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 201
Got this in the mail today.

Attachments

• pretenders_crawl_front.jpg
    pretenders_crawl_front.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 186
  • pretenders_crawl_back.jpg
    pretenders_crawl_back.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 182