BluRay Music Video Poll VARIOUS ARTISTS: Clapton Crossroads Festival 2010 [DTS-MA]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the Blu-Ray disc of The Crossroads Festival - 2010 Release

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Content, Poor Fidelity

• Total voters
I bought the 2013 set last month and was a little disappointed in the results. Some pretty clear issues with the video transfer in spots, and there were these pops I'd hear on the 5.1 mix in spots throughout what I'd seen. Other than that I liked the transitions from concert footage, to backstage footage, to interviews and back again.

I bought the 2013 set last month and was a little disappointed in the results. Some pretty clear issues with the video transfer in spots, and there were these pops I'd hear on the 5.1 mix in spots throughout what I'd seen. Other than that I liked the transitions from concert footage, to backstage footage, to interviews and back again.

Agree, I thought most of the concert part of the video was quite brutal. This is one I usually play with the video turned off ;)

Also, I liked a lot of the music but there was not a whole lot in terms of exciting dynamic performances. The 2004 (which I'd love to see on Blu) show was a bit more inspired in that respect, in that it had a more diverse lineup. But the more recent shows were probably more attuned to Clapton's tastes which is okay, his name is on the bill and he has the right to curate the acts.

Back