Lou Dorren's new CD-4 Demodulator - Extra Cartridge/Stylus request thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Dorren CD4 Demodulator come with Two Channel outs from the Phono Per-amp ? Also, what is the cost of the Demodulator ? Please let me know.

Thanks
John

As with the demodulator thread, once the units are being prepared for distribution, we will issue a master list of each person indicating the quantity of each item they wish to order directly from Lou. At that point, you will all be able to confirm your order info. Until that time, please post your intentions in this thread once. "Reconfirming" what you already posted is not required, even thought it may have been a while since you first posted.

THANKS

I'd better upgrade to two (2) extra styli here from the one 1 extra that I had originally requested in the Demodulator thread.

I now actually need to be taken off the list for the demod order and cartridges please

and I just realised that my order which i am now cancelling was made in the other thread..some years ago.

Hi, is this the preorder list for the new Charles Dickens novel, Bleak House? Put me down for one copy.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Theresa and I am the replacement for Michael. I am working with Lou to get the order list and replacement parts list together. Once I get the lists together I will post them for everyone to confirm.

Theresa

Thanks for the status update Theresa. We are all waiting patiently, but also excitedly. Best wishes,

Ken

Hello Everyone,

If you want to order extra parts for the demodulator can you please private message me so that I can stay on top of the list? Thanks everyone for your help and co- operation.

Theresa

Hello Everyone,

If you want to order extra parts for the demodulator can you please private message me so that I can stay on top of the list? Thanks everyone for your help and co- operation.

Theresa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back