RCVR: Telefunken Quadro Hi-Fi 1000 Quadraphonic Receiver

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadrockasaurus

If you have any more photo's or comments to make on this quadraphonic receiver please feel free to post them in this thread....:)

Telefunken Quadro Hi-Fi 1000 Quadraphonic Receiver

Rarity: ULTRA RARE
Average Sale Price: UNKNOWN

Telefunken Quadro Hi-Fi 1000 Quadraphonic Receiver.jpg

This unit looks kinda big....another super obscure Euro Quad rarity with a very prominent analog pre-sets section for the tuner.

Hi, I Have a machine like this one .
In addition to this I have the Phono S500 and a deck cassette C2200 .

:banana:

Hi, was acquired second hand.
Works well, i use more stereo has not used it in four channel although me discs in quadriphonic.
I need the manual of receiver, the sound quality is excellent.
I have several sound systems, but this is the only quadriphonic.

There is very little information in this model, only have information catalogs of Telefunken.

:(

Here's info on the S600 turntable:

http://wegavision.pytalhost.com/telefunken.html
http://telefunken.pytalhost.eu/S600/

Not exactly your turntable, but close...

-Kristian

Thanks Kristian, I already had this information , but I needed was the manual operating of the receiver.

The S500 differences for the S600 are minimal , the most relevant is that the S600 comes equipped with a Shure V15 type3 and the S500 with a Shure M91 , the other difference I think will be the optical sensor that S600 .
Another difference has to do with the black finish of the S600 .

:)

HiFi Quadro 1000 specifications:

2x30W / 2x50W 4x15W or / 4x25W

He has a " opto -electric volume control " , that is, with the volume control lamps are made brighter / darker and then by a photocell changes the volume.

telefunken75-070.jpg

:eek:

Hi everybody.Very rare and interesting receiver.Bulbs inside working as "transoptors".Had one on the table years ago.
Tom
PS Of course this is not Top High End or enything else.

Back