Pictures Of Your Surround Collections - Please Share

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some slippery slipcase Sony surround SACDsssss

PYKTs1b.png

Y4vzzFy.png

Y8tJE1f.png

On the main NAS, I have room for 2 more 8Tb drives. OTOH, I still have lots of discs to rip.
More pix to come.

Here's the next part from the side wall cabinet in CT. These have yet to be ripped.

And another from the closet to be ripped.

Attachments

• CTdiscs.jpg
    CTdiscs.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 323
  • CTCloset1.jpg
    CTCloset1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 323
Blimey Adam, if thats 'some of' how many will it be when you've quite a few! :couch

haha..! the "some of me.." things just a wee joke Duncan, always used to tickle me when Pam Ayres used to say "ere's some of me poems" before launching into one of her funny little bits of verse! :D
I'm sure it pales compared to the SACD collections of others here and elsewhere who have more dosh, been collecting longer, etc... like everyone else's its been assembled wth love, care, devotion, a few quid and a fair few years now.. there are still gaps I'd like to fill of particular titles that have eluded me, so the journey continues!
I've yet to take any similar such "group photos" of more recent Surround SACDs like the Audio Fidelity or Dutton Vocalion releases.. and then there's some Classical titles I still need to collate.. and any other more recent acquisitions I guess (not many of those at all though, I haven't bought too many SACDs the last 6 months or so).. and then all the Stereo ones too, I suppose, not that we're too bothered about all that here at QQ eh.. ;) ..and then I really need to do revised updated pics of the DVD-A/DTS CDs/BD-A's etc.. I just need time and my trusty little coffee table back out of storage would help but I can't see that happening for a few months yet (long story! :p )

I file all my discs by artist....regardless of format. Maybe some exceptions though with those big amaray dvds.

Anyways here's a peek at GENESIS (includes solos as well). Those first 4 are the SACD/DVD/CD the remainder dvd/cd.

20180112_190144.jpg20180112_190436.jpg20180112_191054.jpg

and a left over BD plus some matrix.

20180112_194958.jpg

Wow, some great collections on here! Mine is small, the vertical rack is all blu ray audio.... SACDs, DVD-As and more BD-As on the lower shelf. My prized Pink Floyd box sets on the coffee table and a few more small boxes next to the centre channel. Probably 50 or so BD-As, 35 SACDs, and maybe 8 DVD-As. My main addiction has been blu ray concerts as you can see in the upper cabinet, I have some loaned right now but think I’m tipping the scale at 170. I’m going for counseling.:)
E4651C56-4B1D-4ABF-989F-8615FD41C5B3.jpg9B925962-FA7D-4D14-BF36-9559E0C33277.jpg7F42E0D9-FE79-4169-82CB-DB4E9F4D8206.jpg94762BB4-5FDF-427D-A938-98F385C4A515.jpg22F40DED-7B5B-4B31-98EA-32728981AA87.jpg

haha..! the "some of me.." things just a wee joke Duncan, always used to tickle me when Pam Ayres used to say "ere's some of me poems" before launching into one of her funny little bits of verse! :D
I'm sure it pales compared to the SACD collections of others here and elsewhere who have more dosh, been collecting longer, etc... like everyone else's its been assembled wth love, care, devotion, a few quid and a fair few years now.. there are still gaps I'd like to fill of particular titles that have eluded me, so the journey continues!
I've yet to take any similar such "group photos" of more recent Surround SACDs like the Audio Fidelity or Dutton Vocalion releases.. and then there's some Classical titles I still need to collate.. and any other more recent acquisitions I guess (not many of those at all though, I haven't bought too many SACDs the last 6 months or so).. and then all the Stereo ones too, I suppose, not that we're too bothered about all that here at QQ eh.. ;) ..and then I really need to do revised updated pics of the DVD-A/DTS CDs/BD-A's etc.. I just need time and my trusty little coffee table back out of storage would help but I can't see that happening for a few months yet (long story! :p )

No I don't think it pales in comparison to most.

That's a mighty fine collection of very rare and oop SACD'S Frederico . You should sit back and collate what that might cost in "today's" market.

(y):D

You should be pleased as punch ......I figure, anyways. :D

No I don't think it pales in comparison to most.

That's a mighty fine collection of very rare and oop SACD'S Frederico . You should sit back and collate what that might cost in "today's" market.

(y):D

You should be pleased as punch ......I figure, anyways. :D

thanks FW! i am proud of my collection, they're like my babies.. the best bit of course is getting the chance to sit and play with them rather than just take pics and look at the packaging! :music

Pam Ayres in surround now that would be mind blowing :yikes

Thats dedication thinking of having counselling to get you to buy more :)
Wow, some great collections on here! Mine is small, the vertical rack is all blu ray audio.... SACDs, DVD-As and more BD-As on the lower shelf. My prized Pink Floyd box sets on the coffee table and a few more small boxes next to the centre channel. Probably 50 or so BD-As, 35 SACDs, and maybe 8 DVD-As. My main addiction has been blu ray concerts as you can see in the upper cabinet, I have some loaned right now but think I’m tipping the scale at 170. I’m going for counseling.:)
View attachment 31798View attachment 31799View attachment 31800View attachment 31801View attachment 31802

Having got up at stupid o'clock to catch a flight to company HQ (its way warmer here!) I'm now sitting in my hotel room, looking at the posts and missing my collection!.......and I'm having to drink lager, no Real Ale over here :(

Thought I'd toss up a couple more. PUNK and New Wave.collections mainly.

Talking Heads , all DVDA DualDisc and Sting . Some super surround mixes fwiw . The Talking Heads had E.T.Thornton with ...JERRY HARRISON on their mixes :upthumb.

-.And Sting has a variety of engineers for surround .

20180117_182631.jpg20180117_183132.jpg

And ....Lou Reed

20180117_184234.jpg

you might ask...what no metal machine music ? No no way in hell would I , you only have to listen to the first 2-3 mins before you figure it out.
that's Lou's f.u. to RCA and his goodbye.

Back