Pictures Of Your Surround Collections - Please Share

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look up
Show us your Gear
I am on the bottom of the first page
and in Australia
A very old Quad collector

Here are the pics of my surround sound collection. 89 titles altogether!

1st Pic:
Left-side column - Fleetwood Mac Rumours DVD-Audio, Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here SACD

1st column - The Beatles Love DVD-Audio; ELP Brain Salad Surgery SACD; The Who Tommy SACD; The Moody Blues: To Our Children's Children's Children, On the Threshold of a Dream, Days of Future Passed, Every Good Boy Deserves Favour, A Question of Balance, and Seventh Sojourn SACD; Opeth: Heritage, Ghost Reveries, and Watershed DVD-V; Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon SACD

2nd column - King Crimson: Islands, Discipline, Red, Lizard, In the Wake of Poseidon, Starless & Bible Black, and JFC's A Scarcity of Miracles DVD-Audio; Steven Wilson Insurgentes DVD-Audio; Queen A Night at the Opera DVD-V; Caravan In the Land of Grey and Pink DVD-V; Eric Clapton Slowhand SACD; Rush Snakes & Arrows DVD-V

3rd column - R.E.M.: Automatic for the People, Out of Time, Around the Sun, Reveal, New Adventures In Hi-Fi, Monster, Green, Document, Up, and In Time DVD-Audio; RUSH Moving Pictures Blu-Ray; Black Sabbath Paranoid DVD-V

4th column - Porcupine Tree: Stupid Dream, Fear of a Blank Planet, Lightbulb Sun, The Incident, Deadwing, and In Absentia DVD-Audio; Elton John: Madman Across the Water, Tumbleweed Connection, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy, Honky Chateau, Elton John, and Peachtree Road SACD; no-man: Schoolyard Ghosts and Together We're Stranger DVD-Audio; Yes Fragile SACD; David Bowie Ziggy Stardust SACD

Right-side column - Tom Petty: Damn the Torpedoes and Mojo Blu-Ray

2nd pic:
RUSH Sectors 1 (Fly By Night), 2 (A Farewell to Kings), and 3 (Signals) DVD-Audio
Genesis 1983-1998 (Genesis, Invisible Touch, We Can't Dance, and Calling All Stations), 1970-1975 (Trespass, Nursery Cryme, Foxtrot, Selling England by the Pound, and The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway), 1976-1982 (A Trick of the Tail, Wind & Wuthering, And Then There Were Three, Duke, and Abacab), and 1973-2007 Live (Genesis Live, Seconds Out, and Live at the Rainbow 1973) ALL DVD-Video (no SACD :( )
The Doors Perception (The Doors, Strange Days, Waiting for the Sun, The Soft Parade, Morrison Hotel, and L.A. Woman) DVD-Audio

3rd pic:
1st row - The Who Quadrophenia DVD-Audio; Derek & The Dominos Layla DVD-V; King Crimson In the Court of the Crimson King DVD-Audio
2nd row - Steven Wilson Grace for Drowning Blu-Ray; Jethro Tull Aqualung Blu-Ray; Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here Blu-Ray
3rd row - Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Blu-Ray

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 559
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 552
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
QQ's motto: "Size doesn't matter" (unless you are talking number of channels) :D

Or unless you are talking about the number of Steven Wilson dicrete 5.1 mixes you have! ;)

P.S. I will try to post a picture of my "surround" music as the OP requested, I won't bore you all with my thousand or so CDs...
Heck, I gave away all my old LP records, I am not a collector anymore(unless it is toys for my daughter... :))

wanna bet? try stumping her-think of something real obscure, and unknown. I tried! I even had a thread going and no one was able to stump her.

This isn't even obscure...
IIRC - Linda doesn't have the Deep Purple - Machine Head EMI UK (Quad) SACD, She has it in about every other format, but not the UK Quad SACD..:yikes

I don't think shes got it listed in her sa-cd.net library...:eek:

wanna bet? try stumping her-think of something real obscure, and unknown. I tried! I even had a thread going and no one was able to stump her.

not having a go at Linda at all, she's a wonderful person in every way and she does indeed have THE most AMAZING music collection (surround, stereo, mono, import or domestic, across so many genres, on every format! you name it, she's got it!) but I gave you the three biggest clues earlier! The Cardigans SACD, The Scorpions SACD and the 3 x Groove Armada SACDs are conspicuously absent from her SACD.net library - they may just be overlooked/omissions and she does own them or she may just not have them at all (a lot of folks don't have them so its hardly unusual or indeed a crime not to have them! or she may just hate those artists! :p) but as Mike says you simply cannot have everything its just impossible!

our Linda comes extremely close, closer than just about anyone ever I'm sure! it is as good as everything I guess but its not! I'm not being a jerk to her because she's an inspiration and has recommended SOOOO many great albums & mixes to me & others on here, her knowledge is incredible and she's a marvel! :)

three cheers for Linda! Hip hip! Hooray! :wave

This isn't even obscure...
IIRC - Linda doesn't have the Deep Purple - Machine Head EMI UK (Quad) SACD, She has it in about every other format, but not the UK Quad SACD..:yikes

I don't think shes got it listed in her sa-cd.net library...:eek:

oh and the Deep Purple SACD now too!?

Oh, Linda! You slacker! ;) :p :D :ugham:

Back