What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R-1592237-1304368281.jpeg.jpg

Looking at that song list for "Return To Forever", it may be suggesting they're getting ready to retire.

You might be on to something...at least if you look at a couple of their "new" songs...GOING OUT WITH A BANG is a song about the friendships in the band and how they endured over the years...WE BUILT THIS HOUSE is a reflection on their careers and philosophy and the lessons they learned along the way..."in the end it tells our story" says Klaus...ALL FOR ONE is another song about friendship within the band...and they went back and filled in gaps in previously written songs that were never recorded...

Klaus and Rudolf Schenker(the only original member of the band)are both 66...I couldn't imagine the Scorps without Klaus...he has one of those signature voices...just wouldn't be the same without him on vocals...

I only owned 4 of their records and still do.

(1979) Lovedrive
(1980) Animal Magnetism
(1982) Blackout
(1984) Love At First Sting

Plus, I did get Comeblack when it was released in 2011 which I played only once. The four previous records I listed are enough of the good classic Scorpions that I'll ever need. :)

I only owned 4 of their records and still do.

(1979) Lovedrive
(1980) Animal Magnetism
(1982) Blackout
(1984) Love At First Sting

Plus, I did get Comeblack when it was released in 2011 which I played only once. The four previous records I listed are enough of the good classic Scorpions that I'll ever need. :)

I own their whole catalog....except the new one....probably I'll get it too.

I own their whole catalog....except the new one....probably I'll get it too.[/QUOTE]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...save your money for something that's not compressed to death...hint...I might have something to spend it on in the near future...just saying...it's bad enough you have become "Danny Download"....

[video=youtube;ittl0-NoFrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ittl0-NoFrQ[/video]

Ordered a GOLD CD from Acoustic Sounds.

Scorpions - Virgin Killer

Would have posted the PIC, but work security won't let me do that...lol
I don't like the censored cover that AF uses anyway, so no problem.

This next one is "off the wall"...I know it won't sound very good and the content is a little before my time..but there is some classic stuff on this disc..besides the music there is an interview with Buddy Holly by Alan Freed several months before his fatal plane crash...the music is from Alan Freed's dance party which was broadcast on Armed Forces Radio in 1956

009.JPG

Back