What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I say I got MFSL's Judas Priest "Screaming with vengeance" and The Cars "Candy-O" on the Silver Label category ....???
The Judas Priest was a revelation...the lyrics are NOT FUNNY!!!! They were ahead of their time....
View attachment 16434

BTW , why don't the MFSL print a sheet with the Lyrics??? I still have the original LP WITH the lyrics...
View attachment 16435

Hey man - I absolutely want to hear your impressions of the mix on those 2 discs......love them both! I have to toss this off topic comment in....why oh why doesn't Steve Wilson remix all the Cars in hi-rez? Wow...that would be way, way too cool.

A few recent arrivals:

Teho Teardo & Blixa Bargeld - Still Smiling
ttbb_stillsmiling.png

Fripp & Eno - Live in Paris 28.05.1975
large4574.jpg

Lamb - Backspace Unwind (@cd edition, bonus live with orchestra disc)
51Zc-PriQJL.jpg

Hey man - I absolutely want to hear your impressions of the mix on those 2 discs......love them both! I have to toss this off topic comment in....why oh why doesn't Steve Wilson remix all the Cars in hi-rez? Wow...that would be way, way too cool.

I'll get back to you when I listen to Candy-O....BTW, the JP is a KILLER!!!!!

Robin Trower-Twice Removed From Yesterday/Bridge of Sighs on one cd from 1996 with 17 tracks on 1 CD HERE...

For anybody interested in Bridge of Sighs in CD form the 1996 edition(BGO 2 fer) is the one to get check out the DNR range values...they screwed it up in 2007 HERE

I believe my last CD (I don't buy them often) was Ambrosia - Greatest Hits......a real super collection of songs.

Oh, yes. I might add that if you like their prog side, the first two albums are a must, and if you like their blue-eyed soul side, try to find their 3rd & 4th. The Greatest Hits is the perfect place to start.

Oh, yes. I might add that if you like their prog side, the first two albums are a must, and if you like their blue-eyed soul side, try to find their 3rd & 4th. The Greatest Hits is the perfect place to start.

To be honest, I was not aware of the prog side...when I bought the hits. So, I was very pleasantly blown away at their PROG prowess. Who would have thought....

Metric- "Synthetica" single LP (bought thru Amaz*n)...have yet to listen to it (I already mention that I "discovered" this because it was playing on the PA before the One Republic concert in Madrid... looks interesting...the lyrics are from right to left...like in Aerosmith's "Done with Mirrors"

Went to their website to find out that they have yet ANOTHER pressing that is 2 LPs in white vinyl !!!

Cool cover too...
metm-008-metric-synthetica-2x12-vinyl-d.png

Yeeeeesssss. Now I have 'em all together.
Motorpsycho started a hand-crafted release of four singles and all songs on CD.
They sent it as a 4-piece set, that you can puzzle together as a book.
Never released songs in a very limited release.

This one is real gold in my hands.
I'm overwhelmed by the package and the songs! :)

image.jpg

Metric- "Synthetica" single LP (bought thru Amaz*n)...have yet to listen to it (I already mention that I "discovered" this because it was playing on the PA before the One Republic concert in Madrid... looks interesting...the lyrics are from right to left...like in Aerosmith's "Done with Mirrors"

Went to their website to find out that they have yet ANOTHER pressing that is 2 LPs in white vinyl !!!

Cool cover too...
View attachment 16525

BTW , this is a n AWESOME LP!!!! It's a more agressive Goldfrapp ("Black Cherry" era) style... highly recommendable!
You'll have a rough time getting "Breathing Underwater" out of your head...

(For Lou Reed fans out there...he appears in one song here....)

Back