What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1992 CD Sony Masterworks / SK 53789
is the gold CD of Switched-On Bach, which was not reissued in a CD-size sleeve, as many other titles were:
View attachment 14293
These titles came in a long box with no CD-size booklet.
At one point in time Columbia had a mail-in offer that got you the booklets for all the Mastersound releases, which is what I did. I eventually tossed out the longboxes (dumb idea).

I've got the more masculine version.

Attachments

• switched_on_walter.jpg
    switched_on_walter.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 129
Led Zeppelin-I/II/III( 2 cd reissiues)..........,Deep Purple-Made In Japan Super Deluxe Boxed Set

Procul Harum's "Broken Barricades".......but the dbx encoded album, still pursuing those. FredB, methinks you have about cornered the "Switched on Bach" market there.....wonder if she would be intersted in a 5.1 release? John

Procul Harum's "Broken Barricades".......but the dbx encoded album, still pursuing those. FredB, methinks you have about cornered the "Switched on Bach" market there.....wonder if she would be intersted in a 5.1 release? John

Yes! That would be wonderful! I wonder why she has never released S-OB in 5.1?

The Heat Is On - The Isley Brothers (ZK 33536).

I already had the Legacy remastered CD but was curious to see how the original T-Neck CD from the 80's sounds. Hope it sounds better love..! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 81

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 109
Back