What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few recent arrivals:

Todd Rundgren - at the BBC 1972-1982 (3 CD + DVD)
large4709.jpg

Peter Hammill - All That Might Have Been (3 CD Box version)
large4835.jpg

Smoke Fairies - Wild Winter
tumblr_nettmfrF3M1rrdu0wo1_400.jpg

Gemma Hayes - Bones + Longing
gemma.hayes.bones%26longing_223x223-7d9565.jpg

Let us know how this one is.........Snood love me some Todd :banana:

I've had this Todd set for a few weeks and its soooperb (y). 3 cds with great sound and performances from excellent Todd eras. And the dvd (the real draw of this package for me)is awesome. Its nice to see some film of the 1975 and 1977 Utopia in action, and the Todd solo set from 1982 brings back loads of memories for me of seeing Todd on this tour, and seeing this OGWT special the day that it was first broadcast.

How's the Peter Hammill? His albums are normally autobuys for me, but I haven't got around to getting this one yet.

pH solo albums are always auto-buy for me! This album is a little different, hence the odd presentation (cine-version, song version) so if you're a fan then you'll want the 3cd set for sure. I've not played it enough to pass judgement yet - it's not an "easy" album by any means, even by pH standards it's a little more difficult than average but I think it's going to really grow me when I get more familiar with it.

Let us know how this one is.........Snood love me some Todd :banana:

colsky summed it up pretty well - I can't argue with anything he said. I was fairly familiar with all the content of the set except the '82 show (I'd kinda stopped listening to Todd after about '79) but that one is extremely good. Definitely worth getting the set especially if the price is right.

on a Priest roll..

Screaming for vengeance 30th anniversary CD with the US Festival footage...

I'm not holding my breath for the CD , I'm sure the MFSL LP will blow it away!!!!

Wilco- Alpha Mike Foxtrot
Dex Romweber Duo- Images 13
Cracker- Berkley To Bakersfield

Brian Eno - Nerve Net (new reissue with extra disc "My Squelchy Life")
51DhBIlqSXL._SY355_.jpg

Bill Nelson - Shining Reflector
Shining_Reflector_150.jpg

Jethro Tull - WarChild (40th Anniversary Edition)
917iriiUgZL._SY355_.jpg

AC/DC-Rock or Bust.........David Bowie-Nothing Has Changed(3 disc set).......,Bob Dylan-The Basement Tapes Complete

My brother got me two of the Stones clear vinyl reissues--BEGGARS BANQUET and the second (octagon-shaped cover) BIG HITS comp. The sound is pretty good, actually, though I won't be letting go of the original vinyl editions (UK and US) any time soon.

ED :)

Little Feat original album series on CD.

Attachments

• Littlefeatalbum.jpg
    Littlefeatalbum.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 142
  • Little_Feat_-_Sailin'_Shoes.jpg
    Little_Feat_-_Sailin'_Shoes.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 139
  • Little_Feat_-_Dixie_Chicken.jpg
    Little_Feat_-_Dixie_Chicken.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Little_Feat_-_Feats_Don't_Fail_Me_Now.jpg
    Little_Feat_-_Feats_Don't_Fail_Me_Now.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Little_Feat_-_The_Last_Record_Album.jpg
    Little_Feat_-_The_Last_Record_Album.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 144
Jean-Luc Ponty original album series on CD.

Attachments

• aurorajlp.jpg
    aurorajlp.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 145
  • uponthewingsofmusic.jpg
    uponthewingsofmusic.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 134
  • imaginaryvoyage.jpg
    imaginaryvoyage.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 133
  • cosmicmessenger.jpg
    cosmicmessenger.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 142
  • enigmaticocean.jpg
    enigmaticocean.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 141
I'm a big JLP fan..saw him first time live in 81...FRONT ROW!...got all of these on Lp and 3 of them on CD (CM and EO in the Atlantic 1st pressings and Aurora on the reissue...or was it the first release?...it's NOT Atlantic)

Back