MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today

Steve Hackett - The Total Experience Live In Liverpool Blu-ray

dah0rdsxgkm1jvvit.jpg

Disc is only 4.1. without centerchannel. And so far, i missed it. So often the singer is a little bit too quiet or too small. Positiv, the drums are fat and rears are used for more than clapping hands. I will give it a 7/10, the center ... i missed it.... a few teardrops. I hope you understand.

Today

Steve Hackett - The Total Experience Live In Liverpool Blu-ray

Disc is only 4.1. without centerchannel. And so far, i missed it. So often the singer is a little bit too quiet or too small. Positiv, the drums are fat and rears are used for more than clapping hands. I will give it a 7/10, the center ... i missed it.... a few teardrops. I hope you understand.

Most 5.1 setups have the FL and FR spread out because the Center fills in the center. In a 4.1 or 4.0 try toeing-in the FL and FR if the center vocals are weak.

it's weird when you THINK you have it...AND YOU FIND OUT YOU DON'T...and since there are so many of them, different but from the last 10 years or so...
RASH(sic)
Time Machine
BD
(used)

I think this was the last tour that Geddy still had an inkling of a voice....it was all downhill(VERY FAST) from there..

To me I didn't find that they used enough the rears, but overall it's a very good product.

Monsterworks: The Existential Codex Blu Ray Audio. Prog Metal 5.1 LPCM 24/96.

Back