MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to order these two AF winners and the XTC Os & Ls shortly. I need two more choices to make my super pack of five titles. I'm not going for Judy or America just yet. I'm in a rocking mood right now.

A few recent releases I can recommend (in case there are some of these you don't have yet):
Steven Wilson - "4 1/2" Blu-Ray
Simple Minds - "Once Upon A Time" Blu-Ray
Allman Brothers - "Idlewild South" Blu-Ray
Yes - "Fragile" Blu-Ray/DVDA
Gentle Giant - "Octopus" Blu-Ray
King Crimson - "THRAK" DVDA
David Gilmour - "Rattle That Lock" Blu-Ray

:)

New today: Return To Forever - Montreux 2008

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 329
At last - all great stuff

Beatles - 1 1 Blu-ray
Jienat - Mira SACD+Blu-ray
Steven Wilson - 4 1/2 1 Blu-ray
Simple Minds - Once Upon A Time HFP-A Blu-Ray
Flying Colours - Second Flight: Live at the Z7 2cd+Blu-Ray
Yes - Fragile CD+Blu-ray
XTC - Oranges & Lemons CD+Blu-ray

I just received two new BD-V's The Ritchie Blackmore Story, and All Things Must Pass, the story of Tower Records. Down And Dirty, The Johnny Winter Story is on the way.

Finally received Steven Wilson - 4 1/2 last friday. Next time I'm pre-ordering from Burning Shed... lesson learned ! :D

Finally received Steven Wilson - 4 1/2 last friday. Next time I'm pre-ordering from Burning Shed... lesson learned ! :D

I'm picking mine up tomorrow from HMV. At least the price is good - $15.75 cdn (including tax). I used to care about how long it took to get new disc purchases but now price matters more. As long as I'm getting it I don't care how long it takes.

I'm picking mine up tomorrow from HMV. At least the price is good - $15.75 cdn (including tax). I used to care about how long it took to get new disc purchases but now price matters more. As long as I'm getting it I don't care how long it takes.

Right on. In some parts of the world shipping/handling charges exceed the cost of the purchase.

You got a point.. but when it itches.. :banana:

Perfect!!
All around every boy and every girl need the Loooooooviiiiinnggg!!!

;)

I should be ashamed of myself...CORRECTION (sorry , Andy!)
All around THE WORLD every boy and every girl need the LOVIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!

it's not like I haven't listened to this dozens of times!!!!!

I picked up Get Together by the Youngbloods and was pleasantly surprised by how good the songs and the surround was.

Back