MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I picked up the new classic albums Blu-Ray documentary for "Pet Sounds" (Beach Boys) at Grimey's in Nashville. There is a DTS-HD MA 5.1 track on the disc. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I got a $100 every time you said that, I might be able to finally go after many of these long sought out surround releases from long ago that have continuously evaded me… ;)

I know! It mostly happens this time of year as I'm putting in an unfair amount of hours at work and I order things late at night...tired....then I forget. :mad:@:

• Love
Reactions: PK
I have an subscription that I think is cool it is called musiccollectorz. Com, about $40.00 a year and it is really cool to data base my disc collection.

I think I am going to play Coldplay next just because it is so cool.
Turn it up, we can just barely hear it here down south! I bought this blind and like the change, still have to give it a serious sit down listen but it works for me.

Turn it up, we can just barely hear it here down south! I bought this blind and like the change, still have to give it a serious sit down listen but it works for me.
Ok,hear it goes, just after Live UFO, which is a top 20 surround disc, brutally awesome. Coldplay is on and loud.

I was listening to UFO Live at 84db than I put on Coldplay BD-A and too loud, dropped it to 73db. Chris Martin sounds so great and the Coldplay band in 5.1, definitely a top 5 2016 surround release.

Absnoodlutely! UFO DVD-A, Lights Out In Tokyo, Live. Find it and buy it.

Silverline??? Reallly?? :yikes

Snood, the DVD~Audio from Sanctuary Records (Silverline) is AMAZING: Hope this helps because I don't think it's available anymore from Amazon: https://www.discogs.com/UFO-Lights-Out-In-Tokyo-Live/release/6580777

About $24.95 [like new] + s/h from Belgium [the Euro right now is about $1.08 to the dollar....the lowest it has been in years].

BTW, the Belgian vendor does accept PayPal.

Silverline really? :yikes

Back