MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use http://www.collectorz.com/ though I have been a little lax of late updating with the new discs. I like it, cheap and useful, aimed at CDs so Hybrid-SACDs scan ok on the PC, but not that good with DVD-A/BD-A as you have to manually enter.

Yeah - lists would be obvious. I'm so organized at work...yet I don't bring the trait home. UGH. Maybe I'll work on that...thanks for the nudge. :)

Neil Young-Rust Never Sleeps[bought it today at squeezebox in Evanston for just under $11 used with tax]

Last arrivals

XTC - Skylarking - CD+Blu-ray

Yes-Tales From Topographic Oceans - 3CD+Blu-ray

Coldplay - A Headfull Of Dreams - Blu-ray pure audio

Westernhagen - MTV Unplugged - Blu-ray

Simple Minds - New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84) - Blu-ray pure audio

Arrived late this afternoon....compliments of the mighty Moose....

Pixies - Doolittle
Love And Rockets - Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven

Both, BDA

:banana:

new at home

Pixies - Doolittle (BD-A)

The Allman Brothers Band - Idlewild (3CD+BD-A)

Marillion - OUT OF THE BOX MARILLION WEEKEND 2015 - LIVE 3 Blu-ray Edition

and on the way

Love And Rockets - Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven (BD-A)

Santa comes alive:

Peter Gabriel - Growing Up Live
Neil Young - Rust Never Sleeps
Moody Blues - Threshold Of A Dream (Isle of Wight)
Rush - Fly By Night (BD Audio)
Soundbreaking series
King Crimson - Radical Action

I got the "Soundbreaking" Blu-Ray too! What a loverly Christmas gift that was!

Plus I bought myself the "Southern Surroundings" Blu-Ray a few days ago, courtesy of amazon.com

:)

Plus I bought myself the "Southern Surroundings" Blu-Ray a few days ago, courtesy of amazon.com

:)

(y), I have the "Walmart" DVD ES 5.1 Mix and I just got the Van Zant Brother to Brother to accompany it.

I love me some Neil Young but Damn do these Southern boys Rock :D

I crank it up when watching "Moonshiners".

(y), I have the "Walmart" DVD ES 5.1 Mix and I just got the Van Zant Brother to Brother to accompany it.

I love me some Neil Young but Damn do these Southern boys Rock :D

I crank it up when watching "Moonshiners".

I also have the Wal-Mart CD/DVDA/DVDV set too, but after seeing how much the Blu-Ray disc for "A Night at the Opera" commands, I figured I had better get the "Southern Surroundings" Blu-Ray while I had the chance before it too sells for astronomical figures.
Plus, it does have the bonus track, and even though, I hate "Sweet Home Alabama", maybe a good enough live mix of it will change my opinion a little bit on the track… ;)

Back