MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the latest Gary Moore Blu-Ray release, Live at Montreau 2010, and while the audio is fine, it's a bit disturbing to watch with the knowledge that he was going to pass away a few months later. In HD, he really looks in bad shape. Especially when you compare his look to the "bonus" concert footage from 10 or so years earlier.

The surround on this one is typical live 5.1, nothing special, but watching him play the guitar is worth the price of the disc itself. It's a shame that he appears to have let hiimself go so badly. It makes it kind of a bummer to watch the concert.

just seen a stereo copy of George Harrison ...Living in the material world...says 5.1 mix in the end credits...
every track is remixed, lots of all things must pass stuff , but the only complete song seems to be (from memory) the last one in the film...which is Long long time from the white album.

Last edited:
Live in Chicago - America
Musicares Tribute to Neil Young - Elton John/Leon Russell, CSN, Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Sheryl Crow, Elvis Costello, John Fogerty, T Bone Burnett, John Mellencamp, Dave Matthews, Wilco, Jason Mraz, Shawn Colvin, Ben Harper, Norah Jones, Booker T. Jones, Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley, Josh Groban

Linda

Kings of Leon - Live at the O2 - London , England

Blu-Ray 5.1 PCM uncompressed 48kHz /24-bit

On our way to the Yes concert here in Madrid yesterday (great show, don't miss it!) me and a friend popped by a 2nd hand record store. They had factory sealed "Le Noise" by Neil Young for 6 Euros, so we ended picking up one each,

Counting Crows August and Everything After - Live at Town Hall in NYC September 18, 2007
Blu-Ray DTS HD Master Audio 5.1
1080i widescreen

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Immersion Box set!!!!!! - Yeah!!!!

ArnoldLayne, I'm jealous about the Yes concert. I absolutely love Fly From Here. It must have been great hearing it live!

Foo Fighters Live at Wembley Stadium June 2008

PCM (uncompressed) 5.1 48kHz/24bit
1080p

Lindsey Buckingham - Songs from the Small Machine - Live in L.A. April 2011

Tusk in 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio was incredible .
First time I've ever heard it in hi-res

Blu-Ray 1080i 16x9

Back