What's the Latest MATRIX LP/CD Added to Your Pile? SQ, QS, RM, EV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does one delete a duplicate post? Help!

You can't!!!!!!

Wa ha ha ha ha.....

(The only way to avoid them -and I'm a Mac user- is , after it thinks for a while when you hit "Post"- and it asks you to "leave or stay in the page", leave, then it'll go to "Advanced Mode" (to post) and just skip that-dont click on anything else and go to "FORUMS"...it'll be there....)

Hi. All

Today I went shopping in the big city Auckland "Real Groovy"shop which most likely is the biggest LP CD Video shop in NZ.
and came up with these LP`s.

( CBS. SQ M34547Durufle Requiem Danse Lente )-
This LP has Kiri Te Kanawa a famous New Zealand Opera singer, I have been trying to get here in a Quad LP know I have...

( Delos. SQ DEL 25432SQ MUSIC & poetry Fuse Sound & Space Expand )-
( EMI. World Record Cub SQ Q2EA Prokofiev: Piano Transcription )-
( EMI. SQ SLS 5164 2LP set Jane Parrker-Smith Organ Concertos )-
( Turnabout. QS QTV-S 34633 Mussorgsky Pictures at an Exhibition )-
( Turnabout. QS QTV-S 34553 Mendelssohn Tchaikovsky Violin Concerti )-
( Vanguard. SQ VSQ-30025/6/7 2LP set Rossini La Pietra del Paragone )-
( Vanguard. SQ VSQ-30022/3/4 4LP set Handel-Semele )-
the next I got from Ebay
( EMI. Spain SQ [1 J 064-05441 Q] Sacrifice Mandingo )-

Don't get me wrong I am not a classical freek But I do like listening to classical music when I am in the mode...

IMG_0987.jpg
IMG_0989.jpg
IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg

Last edited:
Energy To Burn - B.T. Express (SQ LP)

(3rd and - unless I can find a sealed one - final copy I'll be picking up of this one.. no small wonder Mr & Mrs. DeLaCruz slapped labels all over it, they were clearly proud of the great care they took of their record.. ;) ..this one looks unplayed, unlike my copies 1 & 2..! :D )

Too lazy to post pics, but a few more recent additions. A few are repeats but were cheap finds. Toys in the attic (not cheap) I am excited about.

Nektar Down To Earth
Fire Ballet Night On Bald Mountain
POCO Crazy Eyes
Winter, Edgar They Only Come Out At Night
Winter, Johnny Saints and Sinners
Chicago Five
Aerosmith Toys In The Attic
Ten Years After A Space In Time

Hi. All

More matrix LP`s

( CBS. SQ SOPQ29: 45rpm. 7" Santana Abraxas Black Magic Woman )-
( EPIC. SQ ECPL-24: Redbone - Message From A Drum )-
( Columbia. QX-QS QB-9002: Dynamic Latin )-

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg
IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg
IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1041.jpg

I`m sorry I`ve cocked up the photos & cant get rid of the owns I don't want ????????????.......:flame

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 193
Ain't Nothin' Stoppin' Us Now - Tower Of Power (SQ LP)

3rd (and hopefully 3rd time lucky!?) ...fingers crossed this is going to be an improvement on the last two copies of the SQ record I picked up which are total crackle fests.. this one appears to be in better condition than the other 2, certainly the sleeve's in much better nick, though that might not be indicative of very much.. Oh well, all I need is is a new turntable to play the flamin' thing on, that's what's stoppin' me playin' it right now.. that and I've got one foot out the door.. wocka wocka wocka..!! :ugham:

3rd (and hopefully 3rd time lucky!?) ...fingers crossed this is going to be an improvement on the last two copies of the SQ record I picked up which are total crackle fests.. this one appears to be in better condition than the other 2, certainly the sleeve's in much better nick, though that might not be indicative of very much.. Oh well, all I need is is a new turntable to play the flamin' thing on, that's what's stoppin' me playin' it right now.. that and I've got one foot out the door.. wocka wocka wocka..!! :ugham:

Good luck!!!!!

Hi. fredblue

I now were you are coming from with these used Quad LP`s I`ve been doing the same thing with some buy`s I`ve bought twice to get a better one, some sellers are not quite fare with there description , my Japan LP`s in general are better than of my US buy`s I try to buy sealed LP`s when I can if the price is right but this is a slow process, I wish I had a TIME MACHINE.......:teleport:...
Bill...

Back