What's the Latest MATRIX LP/CD Added to Your Pile? SQ, QS, RM, EV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing this for a few years in my favorite record store in Ventura, calif I finally picked up the Evolution 4 channel music sampler and brought it home. Primarily for the one cut by Lighthouse. The other tracks are synthesizer Light pop covers on the cheezy side with lots of rear speaker action.
This record will probably disappear into my collection for the next 15 years....

I also picked up a Brahms piano concerto in SQ on the Connoisseur Society label (USA). These may originally be EMI recordings. I find that all the records I have on that label are very well recorded.

Hi. All

Another LP 7'' 45 not to shore weather this is EV or QS matrix at the moment.

( Tam. EV or QS ??? YT-1061 -Bruce Lee in Fist Of Fury )-

bruce lee.jpg
disc.jpg

I love that stuff! McQ wasn't a bad John Wayne film but I've always liked the music a lot. Some for Fist of Fury. I hope the Quad is good on these Bill. :)

Of course Fist of Fury is available on the recent Dutton/Vocalion Ray Davies & The Button Down Brass Quad SACD and their version is excellent.

Hi. All
More matrix LP`s today.

( Tam. 4ch-2ch =EV-QS ???? MX-0033-34 -Screen Music Action Speclial :2 LP set )-
( Canyon. SQ U-1019 -Carmen Cavallaro Concert In Dream )-

View attachment 29812
View attachment 29813
View attachment 29814
View attachment 29815

View attachment 29816
View attachment 29817

The Tam release states RM in the catalogue number so it's likely QS (or compatible). I doubt that the Japanese would of released anything in EV4, that was a US invention.

Back