What's the Latest MATRIX LP/CD Added to Your Pile? SQ, QS, RM, EV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quadraphonic Spectacular - Peter Matz (SQ LP).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

NICE! Let us know how it sounds please. I have never seen that one. I have been waffling over the other SQ title and the CD4 disc.

Hi. Circular Vibes
I have had a good listen and I enjoyed it very much they gave a latin flavour to the song they performed, female singers, one was f-left & the other f-right the male singers centre to c-right the instraments where spread across in front like you would have in a concert hall the acoustics of the hall came through well I liked the last song there rendition of Killing me Softly With His Song was really good.
Bill....

Hi. Circular Vibes
I have had a good listen and I enjoyed it very much they gave a latin flavour to the song they performed, female singers, one was f-left & the other f-right the male singers centre to c-right the instraments where spread across in front like you would have in a concert hall the acoustics of the hall came through well I liked the last song there rendition of Killing me Softly With His Song was really good.
Bill....

Thanks Bill :upthumb
(I've got one coming from Japan, in the mail now, looking forward to it with no expectations of an intensely discrete Quad mix :) )

Your welcome QL,

But what a bad blurry photo I did on that record, sorry should be verifying my work more, I will repost that one pick next week.

Fwiw the cd does not indicate quad like the lp but I have no reason to believe it's not encoded, after all this was a single inventory release.

Your welcome QL,

But what a bad blurry photo I did on that record, sorry should be verifying my work more, I will repost that one pick next week.

Fwiw the cd does not indicate quad like the lp but I have no reason to believe it's not encoded, after all this was a single inventory release.

Thank you for the tip off! On the shopping list it goes :p

Will do thanks again
I`m slowing down at the moment in looking for these goodes , because of shifting to a new home and all that intales, getting very frustrated at the moment

YEAY! :wave

You're welcome Bill :)

If you see a Piano Man Quad LP in nice condition for $10 bucks or less please do give me a shout! :eek:

Will do thanks again
I`m slowing down at the moment in looking for these goodes , because of shifting to a new home and all that intales, getting very frustrated at the moment

Oh! We are both moving! :yikes (Tho I have just found out my move is now delayed, which is both a curse and a blessing!)

Good luck with your move (y)

Back