What's the Latest MATRIX LP/CD Added to Your Pile? SQ, QS, RM, EV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All
More matrix LP`s.
( EMI. SQ Galina Wischewskaja Lieder Und Tanze Des Todes )-
( Trio. SQ 4Ch Stereo Record )-
( Columbie. QX QS?? Tokyo Gakudan Symphonic Suites " Koga" )-
( Teichiku. QS?? Koibito Ni Sasageru Towano Syudaika Syu )-
Bill..

sq1.jpg
SQ INNER 1.jpg
SQ INNER 2.jpg
SQ inner 3.jpg
QX 1.jpg
4S 1.jpg
QX 2.jpg
QX 3.jpg
QX 4.jpg

Once you get a CD-4 demogitator, Adam, you can rebuy Now & Then on a Japan CD-4 LP. I have both SQ & CD-4, as well as a Q8.

Now, back to the wonderful world of SQ (Sort of Quadraphonic.)

Haha..! :D I don't think I have the constitution to go down that fraught CD-4 road, Linda! Its too perilous for my blood!
I'll quit while I'm behind with SQ and QS.

SQ is more than just sort of Quad through that Surround Master box once its been pimped out with the SQ Vinyl chip upgrade.. I can send you some samples of the decodes if you want to check it out?

Haha..! :D I don't think I have the constitution to go down that fraught CD-4 road, Linda! Its too perilous for my blood!
I'll quit while I'm behind with SQ and QS.

SQ is more than just sort of Quad through that Surround Master box once its been pimped out with the SQ Vinyl chip upgrade.. I can send you some samples of the decodes if you want to check it out?

You know you will eventually be tempted into the dark arts (CD-4). May as well start sooner than later :p :p

Ah yes, I now vaguely remember you posting a pic of that previously on this thread, thanks Fred.
Tomita in SQ, a rare occurrence of encoding by him no doubt.

I'm getting older and the grey matter is in fade possibly.

And of course like everyone else in their 60's, I keep asking myself that elusive aging question.Now I know we'd all deny "it" but the question we all need an answer to is;

"I WONDER IF DEPENDS, COMES IN A THONG!??"

Fizzied

Ah yes, I now vaguely remember you posting a pic of that previously on this thread, thanks Fred.

And of course like everyone else in their 60's, I keep asking myself that elusive aging question.Now I know we'd all deny "it" but the question we all need an answer to is;

Fizzied

Anytime my fizzy friend :upthumb

Its like Wendy Carlos channeling Elvis, Simon & Garfunkel and The Beatles..!! :banana:

It's weird.. and rather wonderful.. and it decodes sooo well via the SQ Surround Master box of trixxxxxx... :worthy

funny-pictures-bacon-wrapped-36.jpg

OK Fred-B,

Yes I suppose we should start one for, ED MICHEL

He has a large number of Sansui QS encoded discs for Impulse, A&M/Horizon, ABC, Bluesway, and Warner and possibly other labels.

Most of his quad encode projects include Baker Bigsby.

OK Fred-B,

Yes I suppose we should start one for, ED MICHEL

He has a large number of Sansui QS encoded discs for Impulse, A&M/Horizon, ABC, Bluesway, and Warner and possibly other labels.

Most of his quad encode projects include Baker Bigsby.

Brilliant! Thanks!
Only trouble is I don't know where to start with which mixes they were responsible for.. :eek:

Oh STEELYDAVE..where are you!!!!!?!!?!!?? :p

Back